Page 68 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Seriously if you live in Minneapolis or within 20 miles of it do yourself a favor and move now before the Democrats completely ruin that city.

Here is what council member Jeremiah Ellison (son of domestic abuser and Antifa member AG Keith Ellison) had to say:

The city council president agreed:

If you think things were bad the past week WITH a police force just imagine what a shithole the city will turn into with no police force and these jokers not wanting any permanent police force in the city.

Good luck, citizens of Minneapolis.
    I honestly hope they do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    They can be elected out by the will of the people at least, police not so much. I think a lot of cops get that mentality not just a few.

The latest video i saw really was terrible. 75 year old man was trying to return their helmet and this happened to him.

The city was swift and placed them both on unpaid suspension.

Not sure how reliable/non-reliable The Hill is, but they're reporting all 57 officers of the Buffalo Emergency Response Team have resigned in response to the officers who were suspended due to this incident...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/57...cid=spartanntp

*I use Edge browser to watch tv/movies and it was there. I didn't go searching MSN, or The Hill, or anything, just FYI.
    Last edited by Viekn; 06-05-2020 at 04:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Not sure how reliable/non-reliable The Hill is, but they're reporting all 57 officers of the Buffalo Emergency Response Team have resigned in response to the officers who were suspended due to this incident...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/57...cid=spartanntp

*I use Edge browser to watch tv/movies and it was there. I didn't go searching MSN, or The Hill, or anything, just FYI.
    Good, if they saw nothing wrong with that they shouldn’t be cops.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I honestly hope they do.
    Yeah, I cannot wait to see the study in a few years about LA and the consequences of cutting 150M out of the police budget. That's going to be epic.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

5. Default

I think all the cops should just take 5 days vacation, nationwide, all at once, no exceptions.

Lets see how that works out.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yeah, I cannot wait to see the study in a few years about LA and the consequences of cutting 150M out of the police budget. That's going to be epic.
    If it exists then.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Good, if they saw nothing wrong with that they shouldn’t be cops.
    For real. The officers were suspended, not fired, kind of a silly thing to resign over. Something tells me there is more to this story.

I think all the cops should just take 5 days vacation, nationwide, all at once, no exceptions.

Lets see how that works out.

I hope I’m in a different country when that happens. It’ll be like a Quentin Tarantino movie
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

9. Default

If anyone thinks that the police cannot lose control of a US city, do some research on Camden, New Jersey.

I do agree that certain calls should be handled by professionals. Not cops, but actual professionals that can identify a person having a mental episode. Or someone that can and will identify a domestic dispute. We should have those services, at the bare minimum, alongside the officers.

So less shit like violence and mishandling of justice can at least be curtailed.