Page 33 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

And yet another person is dead because of these riots:

https://twitter.com/DemetriaPHL17/st...069444100?s=20

BREAKING NEWS: @PhillyPolice say a gunshop owner shot and killed an intruder and injured several others who broke into his South Philly store. @khireephl17 is live at the Firing Line gun store this morning.
    They were breaking into a GUN SHOP. I wonder how many murders this business owner prevented because Democrat leadership is too weak to stop these rioters from breaking into gun shops.

What more is it going to take for your feeble-minded Democrats to stop calling these "peaceful protests"?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Another person is dead because of these protests.

Of course the left is hyping this up as "Racist white bar owner murders innocent black man on his way to bible study." Never mind that there is VIDEO EVIDENCE showing he literally attacked the bar owner and was trying to choke him to death.

Democrats are also flat out lying and claiming the bar owner was shouting racial slurs at the black guy so the black guy was just defending himself from...racial slurs and that the bar owner is a white supremacist and should be charged with murder. But the police say there is no evidence of this and witnesses say they never heard any racial slurs. So this bar owners life is now ruined for defending himself because of the intolerant left.

"Peaceful protests!"
    James Scurlock's (the man who was shot and killed) family blames the bar owners' elderly father for the shooting because the father got into an argument with some of the protesters and pushed one of them, which resulted in one of the protesters punching this elderly man so hard he flies back several feet. This then apparently forced Scurlock to jump on the bar owners back and attempt to murder him several minutes after the altercation with the father.

Remember this isn't just information pieced together by witnesses or anything, this is all on video from both cell phone videos and security footage from the bar.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-02-2020 at 09:15 AM.

3. Default

Hopefully a whole lot of looters get killed by people defending their property. That's justice!
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 06-02-2020 at 09:29 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

https://twitter.com/jason_howerton/s...693715974?s=20

The Antifa member who incited the riot in Pittsburgh decided to turn himself in...with his mom and dad accompanying him...LOL!

I guess they were looking for any reason to get him out of their basement.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-02-2020 at 10:13 AM.

5. Default

Kids will be stupid. The parents probably heard about/saw it and knew they need to do damage control before he ruins the rest of his life even more.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Kids will be stupid. The parents probably heard about/saw it and knew they need to do damage control before he ruins the rest of his life even more.
    Too late. That piece of shit gonna be in prison for a long time.

He's also in his 20's, he's not some teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Hopefully a whole lot of looters get killed by people defending their property. That's justice!
    One can only hope.

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

New York (CNN Business)A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.
    It's good to see a social media platform taking down misinformation campaigns.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/...unt/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Gotcha, another Conservatard.
    No, you're just fucking useless to try and discuss things with. If the opinion isn't progressively far left, it's wrong in your eyes.

Bless your heart.

A rioter hit a police officer in the head with a brick, nearly killing him. Afterwards a bunch of protesters started to charge the group of officers so an officer pulled his gun out to scare the protesters away.

De Blasio's response? Fire the police officer who pulled his gun. Honestly I'm just surprised de Blasio isn't calling for the officer who was hit in the head to be fired too for provoking the rioters.

Maybe we can convince Jews to start holding their funerals in the streets of NYC, then de Blasio would have everyone within a 1 mile radius of the funeral arrested and thrown in jail and the residents of NYC can finally get their city back.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-02-2020 at 11:30 AM.