Page 66 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    They wouldn't be able to afford the insurance because they'd be in the 'high risk of liability' category. We'd go bankrupt paying them enough to pay for the insurance which allows them to kill civilians, like some people are apparently perfectly okay with.
    Who specifically is ok with cops killing civilians? Please provide some names to avoid any confusion.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who specifically is ok with cops killing civilians? Please provide some names to avoid any confusion.
    I would have to imagine a certain percentage of the police themselves. I don't have numbers but its greater than or equal to 1 and less than a million.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Is it just me or does it seem like the riots just suddenly stopped and the media isn't even covering the protests all that much anymore?

I guess Democrats and the media were so sure we were going to hit 20%+ unemployment today that it was going to be their next big news story but now that that narrative has been shot down they seem kind of defeated.

Unless riots start back up again then I guess by next week we'll be back to "If you go to the beach then you're a murderer!"
    The DOW is up nearly 1000 points today mostly due to the jobs report. But except for market reports where the ralley really can't be avoided, the media doesn't seem to think that the protests nor the market are worth talking about...
    Last edited by Candor; 06-05-2020 at 01:37 PM. Reason: can't spell worth beans these days

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    That might feel good if the iron was at just the right temp.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Washington Post is calling for ALL police movies and TV shows to be shut down.

This is why you can't give Democrats even an inch because next thing you know they are destroying anything you once enjoyed, because they have no joy in their life so they hate that others have joy in theirs.
    This is probably just Biden trying to get rid of Law & Order: SVU

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I would have to imagine a certain percentage of the police themselves. I don't have numbers but its greater than or equal to 1 and less than a million.
    I think we should clarify that there is a difference between "killing" and "murder."

I don't think anyone (other than actual murderous cops) who are okay with cops murdering people.

But cops killing people is an unfortunate necessity sometimes and it's the far left hell bent on defunding the police who fall into the camp of thinking cops should never be able to kill someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    the media doesn't seem to think that the protests nor the market are worth talking about...
    Yeah it's really weird. I think the media is taking a break to figure out what is the best message to push now to "get Trump." I'm sure by Monday we will either be talking about the riots, the protests, or back to the Wuhan virus is going to kill us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is probably just Biden trying to get rid of Law & Order: SVU
    If SVU did an episode about an 80 year old white man running for office who was accused of fingering an intern in a hallway I would so go back to watching that show again.

Blog Entries

I think we should clarify that there is a difference between "killing" and "murder."

I don't think anyone (other than actual murderous cops) who are okay with cops murdering people.

But cops killing people is an unfortunate necessity sometimes and it's the far left hell bent on defunding the police who fall into the camp of thinking cops should never be able to kill someone.
    I meant murder. I think some cops have sociopathic tendencies, they get drunk on power. Some cops take it as a personal affront when people won't respect their authority so they stop treating them like a human.

Here is a great quote I found that sums it up nicely for me.

Sometimes people use RESPECT to mean “treating someone like a person” and sometimes they use RESPECT to mean “treating someone like an authority”

And sometimes people who are used to being treated like an authority say “If you won’t RESPECT me I won’t RESPECT you”, but what they mean is “If you won’t treat me like AN AUTHORITY I won’t treat you LIKE A PERSON”

And they think they’re being fair but they aren’t, and it’s NOT OKAY.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend the racists of the thread
    Everyone is offended by your unshaven un-deodorized armpits.

Aside from that though, how did you manage to offend yourself?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-05-2020 at 02:40 PM.

If SVU did an episode about an 80 year old white man running for office who was accused of fingering an intern in a hallway I would so go back to watching that show again.
    I'd almost bet money that there's already an episode about it from years ago.