Page 27 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    We're all still waiting for you to explain to us how Joe Biden, who's been in politics for 47 years, is change.

You say that as if I give any fucks in the world about what your expectations are, or whether anything I say no matter how detailed, analytical or correct would convince you in any way shape or form that I'm right. So as not to waste my time, feel free to pontificate.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You say that as if I give any fucks in the world about what your expectations are, or whether anything I say no matter how detailed, analytical or correct would convince you in any way shape or form that I'm right. So as not to waste my time, feel free to pontificate.
    So, in short, Joe Biden will deliver the same racism and inequity he has delivered over the span of his 47 years in politics.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Attachment 9558

Photo of note left on door of friend in suburb of St Paul
    Nice false flag.

Democrats in 2019: Why do you NEED an AR-15?!?!??!?!
    Democrats in 2020: Let's beat people in the street! Beat business owners defending their business! Burn down entire neighborhoods! And go into the white neighborhoods and kill all of the white people!!!

The worst part is people like Archigeek will sweep this all under the rug because of an obvious false flag his "friend" is sending around to people. Absolutely disgusting.

That guy with a sword probably regrets not owning an AR-15. Y'know, assuming he still has brain cells after being stomped into a pretzel.

Those business owners that were beat with a 2x4 probably wish someone with a gun came to stop the people beating them over the head.

But hey, riot all you want. Fuck it.
    Last edited by Astray; 06-01-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That guy with a sword probably regrets not owning an AR-15. Y'know, assuming he still has brain cells after being stomped into a pretzel.
    I especially enjoy the collar wringing of the white kids as it dawns on them that they may have just murdered someone and then bail on their black "friends".
    Last edited by Neveragain; 06-01-2020 at 04:37 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Attachment 9558

Photo of note left on door of friend in suburb of St Paul
    What SJW sign did he have up?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I especially enjoy the collar wringing of the white kids as it dawns on them that they may have just murdered someone and then bail on their black "friends".
    That fucktard with the bow deserved it. So did the idiot walking up to a group of outraged people with a MAGA hat. Some shit you just dont do because it's a stupid as fuck idea.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That fucktard with the bow deserved it. So did the idiot walking up to a group of outraged people with a MAGA hat. Some shit you just dont do because it's a stupid as fuck idea.
    Common sense is in short supply.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Common sense is in short supply.
    To quote the President, on all sides.