Page 170 of 199 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I'm glad to see that you're finally acknowledging being a douchebag loser waste of space.

Baby steps.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I doubt it gets overturned on appeal. Unless there's evidence a juror was watching the news.

I always find the multiple charges for the same crime to be odd, but in Minnesota he'll serve them concurrently.

To me the most sobering thing in all this is that the initial police statement said he died at the hospital of a medical event. If it weren't for the video, he never would have been charged, let alone convicted of murder.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

3. Default

I'm not saying he's guilty of murder or whatever but I found this youtube video fascinating.

Already on to the next outrage. A black teenager was threatening people with a knife, when police arrived she was making stabbing motions towards the people, police shot her, outrage ensues. All of this was caught on police body cam.

This was never about justice.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-21-2021 at 02:11 PM.

Blog Entries

There was literally a video that came out where Chauvin said "I don't care". That wasn't released to the public. That is what damned him on 2nd Degree murder.

And there are two types of second degree murder charges in Minnesota. He got the lower, 2nd Degree Unintentional. He firmly falls into that category.

His entire mentality is what fucked him. He thought he could get away with doing whatever he wanted in broad daylight.

The entire trial was live. I watched most of it. They jurors weren't "scared". If you'd watched all the shit, you'd see he got exactly what he deserved.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-21-2021 at 02:38 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm glad to see that you're finally acknowledging being a douchebag loser waste of space.

Baby steps.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    This is also correct. And the conflict that is coming will be fast, dirty and unbelievably brutal and horrific. And that assumes that no foreign power decides to pile in.
    Right. Lol
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There was literally a video that came out where Chauvin said "I don't care". That wasn't released to the public. That is what damned him on 2nd Degree murder.

And there are two types of second degree murder charges in Minnesota. He got the lower, 2nd Degree Unintentional. He firmly falls into that category.

His entire mentality is what fucked him. He thought he could get away with doing whatever he wanted in broad daylight.

The entire trial was live. I watched most of it. They jurors weren't "scared". If you'd watched all the shit, you'd see he got exactly what he deserved.
    Oh so he was a dumbass.

If in that video he reached down, checked his vitals, let off on the knee on the neck a bit but not entirely off and kinda told ," you're fine, I'm waiting until the ambulance arrives, it's going to be OK." or some shit , he could've still died and him charged but I doubt they would've gotten him for 2nd degree.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    aww someone is a douchebag loser who hides behind red rep. Not that I care they are a useless waste of space so that's okay. I mean it sounds like I care but i don't really.
    You cared enough to make a whiny complaint post about it. Stop lying to yourself.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Oh so he was a dumbass.

If in that video he reached down, checked his vitals, let off on the knee on the neck a bit but not entirely off and kinda told ," you're fine, I'm waiting until the ambulance arrives, it's going to be OK." or some shit , he could've still died and him charged but I doubt they would've gotten him for 2nd degree.
    He was a dumbass. The key part of the prosecution against him was that he felt he was untouchable and could do whatever he wanted.

He'd have probably gotten just Manslaughter if he had acted like Floyd was a human being.

And I'm not saying Floyd was a saint in any way either. He still deserved a trial.
    Last edited by Gelston; 04-21-2021 at 04:09 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam