Page 144 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

1. Default

Cleveland Indians are looking at changing their names now.

Because INDIAN is racist apparently.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

They should rename it to Cleveland Redskins.

I also heard Kansas City Chiefs is thinking about renaming their team, because apparently using ANY language somewhat related to Indians is offensive now.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...409522181?s=20

Father of an 8 year old black girl who was shot and murdered by "peaceful protesters" says they shot his 8 year old daughter because she crossed a barrier as she was trying to get home.

"Black lives matter" my fucking ass. They only matter to these people when a black person is killed by a white police officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...409522181?s=20

Father of an 8 year old black girl who was shot and murdered by "peaceful protesters" says they shot his 8 year old daughter because she crossed a barrier as she was trying to get home.

"Black lives matter" my fucking ass. They only matter to these people when a black person is killed by a white police officer.
    https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/05/8...yshard-brooks/

Apparently the girl was in a car driven by her mother when she turned into a parking lot to turn around and that's when the car was surrounded by "peaceful protesters" armed with guns and started firing into the vehicle, murdering the little girl.

These people are terrorists and pieces of absolute worthless shit such as time4fun says "I don't see how they are restricting anyone's rights?" Fuck you, time4fun. Just fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and then fuck you some more. Keep burying your head in the sand while more little children are murdered in cold blood so your idea of utopia can be implemented in this country by force and bloodshed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

Just change the logo to this:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/05/8...yshard-brooks/

Apparently the girl was in a car driven by her mother when she turned into a parking lot to turn around and that's when the car was surrounded by "peaceful protesters" armed with guns and started firing into the vehicle, murdering the little girl.

These people are terrorists and pieces of absolute worthless shit such as time4fun says "I don't see how they are restricting anyone's rights?" Fuck you, time4fun. Just fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and then fuck you some more. Keep burying your head in the sand while more little children are murdered in cold blood so your idea of utopia can be implemented in this country by force and bloodshed.
    You know she'll find a way to blame this on Trump instead though, right?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You know she'll find a way to blame this on Trump instead though, right?
    Surprised she hasn't already.

California faculty demands 'free tuition for all black, native, and indigenous students'

Notice how no where do any professors or faculty members offer to teach for free. So weird.

How hard is it? "We will teach two extra classes a day for free that are only open to black, native, and indigenous students."

Oh. Oh wait! That would inconvenience the professors while they virtue signal. Can't have that now!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-08-2020 at 01:59 AM.

California faculty demands 'free tuition for all black, native, and indigenous students'

Notice how no where do any professors or faculty members offer to teach for free. So weird.

How hard is it? "We will teach two extra classes a day for free that are only open to black, native, and indigenous students."

Oh. Oh wait! That would inconvenience the professors while they virtue signal. Can't have that now!
    Should just implement all policies and procedures currently being utilized by China in Hong Kong. That's a win right? The extreme left (not liberals or libertarians) support such action, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind if our government applies it to them? At least LeBron would thumbs up it on IG.

**Another sarcastic thought brought to you by the PC**
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-08-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Should just implement all policies and procedures currently being utilized by China in Hong Kong. That's a win right? The extreme left (not liberals, libertarians) support such action, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind if our government applies it to them? At least LeBron would thumbs up it on IG.

**Another sarcastic thought brought to you by the PC**
    If only the far left crazies would move to Hong Kong and China. Wouldn't that be paradise for everyone involved?