Page 153 of 199 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I get there are crazy people on each side, but I give him a fact and he ignores it and screams facts don't care about your feelings like thats a rebuttal.

I understand the data, black people are over represented in committing violent crimes so those individuals will have more strained interactions with police.
    Oh I know. I didn’t even read the exchange between you and him other than the part I quoted.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

2. Default

This may have been mentioned before but just saw something where George Floyds sisters started a go fund me that has raised over 13.m and they are painting murals of this guy. While he didn't deserve to die the way he died, he was a very bad man. He is not a hero. I swear people have no sense of anything. You want to help blacks donate to funds that support blacks. Just seems silly to me.

Once again death of floyd = bad. Not saying it wasn't people

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    This may have been mentioned before but just saw something where George Floyds sisters started a go fund me that has raised over 13.m and they are painting murals of this guy. While he didn't deserve to die the way he died, he was a very bad man. He is not a hero. I swear people have no sense of anything. You want to help blacks donate to funds that support blacks. Just seems silly to me.

Once again death of floyd = bad. Not saying it wasn't people
    Yeah, like I get being upset at the way he was killed and wanting change, but this all seems a bit much.

I thought this was a joke at first but it's real alright.

Welcome to Democrat approved racism in 2020:

To Make Orchestras More Diverse, End Blind Auditions

If ensembles are to reflect the communities they serve, the audition process should take into account race, gender and other factors.
    Yes that's right. Apparently too many white men were landing spots in orchestras based on nothing but their talent alone so now we need to purposefully exclude white men to make things more diverse.

Get rid of blind auditions, the most unracist and unbiased way of judging talent. Yeah that makes sense.

6. Default

It is an ism against blind people.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I thought this was a joke at first but it's real alright.

Welcome to Democrat approved racism in 2020:

To Make Orchestras More Diverse, End Blind Auditions

Yes that's right. Apparently too many white men were landing spots in orchestras based on nothing but their talent alone so now we need to purposefully exclude white men to make things more diverse.
    I'm too lazy to read the article right now, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that there were zero minorities involved in the writing of this article.

And probably zero musicians.
    Last edited by Methais; 07-21-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    How much longer until he gets a title shot?
    Is it rewarding being a henchman? Asking for a friend
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Sheriff’s office investigating social media photo showing man kneeling on child’s neck

I'm sure the riots and protests will be starting any minute now.

Imagine thinking you're a tough man by kneeling on the neck of a fucking 2 year old.

Thank God this fucker doesn't live in St. Louis or else the local DA would probably let him walk free with an apology for even being arrested in the first place.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-22-2020 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sheriff’s office investigating social media photo showing man kneeling on child’s neck

I'm sure the riots and protests will be starting any minute now.

Imagine thinking you're a tough man by kneeling on the neck of a fucking 2 year old.

Thank God this fucker doesn't live in St. Louis or else the local DA would probably let him walk free with an apology for even being arrested in the first place.
    This piece of shit has been arrested.