Page 36 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I am really baffled by what you are trying to say in all of this.

If someone shoots into a crowd of people trying to hit Joe and they end up shooting a child would you really say "Well at least he wasn't aiming for the child."

Like come on, the person knew what they were doing.

Like I said, it doesn’t make the situation better at all. It’s just as bad.
    But be clear and honest. Not flip it to try to make it something it’s not.
    They didn’t purposely aim for the horse. They aimed for the officer. The horse was hit on accident.

I was trying to shoot joe, and accidently hit a child, is MUCH different than I purposely shot that child.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-02-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Like I said, it doesn’t make the situation better at all. It’s just as bad.
    But be clear and honest. Not flip it to try to make it something it’s not.
    They didn’t purposely aim for the horse. They aimed for the officer. The horse was hit on accident.

I was trying to shoot joe, and accidently hit a child, is MUCH different than I purposely shot that child.
    Dude.

I'm recalling the Mr. Ed skit on Chappelle's Show.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...566901251?s=20

This might be the funniest thing to come out of these riots.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I wouldn’t say you threw a brick at my dog on purpose! Because the dog is racist!
    That would be lying and misleading.
    You threw a brick at me and you hit my dog on accident. Big fucking difference.
    Especially for the dog, which now has an injury because it ate a brick.
    I took Tgo's statement and wrote it off as satire.

Sucks for the horse, regardless. At least it wasn't a leg injury. Which, again, sucks to say that.

Yeah I mean really there is no excuse here of "Well at least he wasn't aiming for the horse."

Whoever threw that brick knew what they were doing, they knew there was a chance they would hit the horse. It's not like the horse was 30 feet away and it was just some sort of fluke that the brick somehow hit the horse or the guy didn't see the horse or something.

The guy threw a brick at a group of mounted police officers and hit a horse in the face. It's fucked up no matter how you look at it.

Or hell maybe the guy WAS aiming for the horse! We have no idea. We just have the officer saying the person was throwing bricks at mounted patrol. Solkern is just assuming that the officer meant at the officers themselves or that the officer even knows for sure they were aiming at the officers.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-02-2020 at 05:28 PM.

I can't find any other websites reporting it but, allegedly, some looters stole an Autism awareness horse from a child's hospital in Louisville, Kentucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I can't find any other websites reporting it but, allegedly, some looters stole an Autism awareness horse from a child's hospital in Louisville, Kentucky.
    I know rioters stole a horse, wouldn't surprise me if they stole it from a child's hospital. Rioters set fire to a house with children inside of it and then blocked the fire trucks so they couldn't reach the fire to put it out.

Nothing these rioters do surprises me.

On a lighter note, check out this guy's skills:

https://www.facebook.com/23441757992...sn=mo&d=n&vh=e
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...566901251?s=20

This might be the funniest thing to come out of these riots.
    What was the tweet? It is now "unavailable".