So far the "peaceful protests" in Minneapolis have resulted in:

1 murder
    over 170 buildings damaged or looted
    houses burned down
    police cars destroyed
    1 police building set on fire

You can't make this shit up.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...008514562?s=20

MSNBC "reporter" says "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."

All the while a building is on fire behind him.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You can't make this shit up.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...008514562?s=20

MSNBC "reporter" says "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."

All the while a building is on fire behind him.
    Because they or the authorities don’t do jack shit when a black dude is a victim. I poo’ed poo’ed the Black Lives Matter movement when it started but then over the metric ton of ‘incidents’ where blacks were shot like it was deer season AND everything was caught on film it kinda became more real.

This cop should already have been fired before this slaying, Sen. Kloby decided not to persue. Again, look at the statistics when a black is a victim prosecutors just don’t give a shit as much.

4. Default

I think the looters should be pursued, arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You can't in anyway tell me that stealing a TV is in memory of George Floyd. It's just being used as an excuse to be the criminal you probably already were. And yeah, most of them are black... so is it racist to say the black looters should be arrested? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 05-29-2020 at 08:55 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    Because they or the authorities don’t do jack shit when a black dude is a victim. I poo’ed poo’ed the Black Lives Matter movement when it started but then over the metric ton of ‘incidents’ where blacks were shot like it was deer season AND everything was caught on film it kinda became more real.

This cop should already have been fired before this slaying, Sen. Kloby decided not to persue. Again, look at the statistics when a black is a victim prosecutors just don’t give a shit as much.
    Replace black people with poor people and this becomes far more accurate. The moment our justice system became impossible to navigate without hiring a lawyer it became a 2 tier justice system. We have furthered the problem by creating laws that increased the burden on poor people that ultimately traps them in the justice system and enriches corporations.

Ultimately mob riot has and always will be the only answer to inequity, no matter the form of government. This has been proven time and time again throughout history.

I'm finding little pity for the looted Target who, among numerous corporations, have exploited slave labor in SE Asia, exploited their employees with shit wages and exploited the government to subsidize their shit wages.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Apparently the mayor is the one who told police to retreat from the police station and let rioters burn it down and he also told firefighters to keep away from it too. It's almost as if the mayor wanted it burned down.

Oh yeah the mayor also said the protests are a result of 400 years of built up anger in the black community. In case you couldn't tell he is a far leftist goon.

Fuck the police.

This is long overdue.

They need to purge the waste from their ranks and engage in massive reforms before they can begin the struggle to earn any kind of respect from the people as a whole.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm finding little pity for the looted Target who, among numerous corporations, have exploited slave labor in SE Asia, exploited their employees with shit wages and exploited the government to subsidize their shit wages.
    I hope all the local businesses lock up and move out like they did in Watts. Police should withdraw as well, I mean... it's a community of criminals rioting and stealing and causing personal and public damage to property. Fuck em. Let them live in their shithole. Hope that tv was worth it.

Or they could peacefully protest and vote and get traction in a different way.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I love all of the people on Twitter saying people need to vote Republicans out so they can see real change.

Like what? Every politician involved in this, from the local city council, to the mayor, to the governor, to the state's District Attorney are all Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hope all the local businesses lock up and move out like they did in Watts. Police should withdraw as well, I mean... it's a community of criminals rioting and stealing and causing personal and public damage to property. Fuck em. Let them live in their shithole. Hope that tv was worth it.

If I had a business in the area, after all this Covid-19 lockdown, and people wanted to come and start looting? People are getting dropped. Fuck being a victim when the lockdown has already taken a serious toll on finances for some of these businesses.