Page 48 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    3 more cops charged in George Floyd death, other officer’s murder charge upgraded, Sen. Klobuchar says

Well there ya go. The Antifa-member-turned-state-AG is going to charge the other cops with crimes too. Also the cop who killed Floyd will be charged with second degree murder. So now the state DA thinks he wanted to kill Floyd.

Surely this will end the rioting because they are totally about George Floyd still and aren't political at all right?

Also why is Klobuchar announcing this news? Sure sounds like she's in the top running for Biden's VP pick so she has to be the one to announce this news to soften the blow to the black community that Biden isn't choosing a black woman. I will laugh my ass off if Klobuchar gets the pick after this mess.
    Remember when Klobuchar declined to prosecute that same cop for some other similar shit before she was a Senator though? Wonder why she of all people is announcing this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

His increasing willingness to mix politics with the military and to deploy it against Americans on US soil is a massive red flag.

He's retweeting people who are- in not-so-subtle ways- calling for the death of US citizens who aren't a part of his own political party and threatening violence himself against protesters in stark language.

He's retaliating against private entities for daring to criticize him (And specifically just call out his inaccuracies)

He's spreading misinformation about our elections and trying to convince people that there's massive fraud afoot

He's ordering attacks on peaceful protesters who are exercising their Constitutional right to free speech and assembly

I don't know what everyone is waiting for here, but can we just *not* wait for it to get worse? This is a first for our country. Do we really want this to be the first of many? And this is him having to worry about re-election. What do you think this all looks like with 4 more years and no accountability to voters?

Put the forum flame wars away for a moment. Take off the partisan hats. Put aside the years of built up resentments from endless political debates. Just be Americans right now.

Is this what you want America to look like?
    That's not going to happen. This group of Dreaven accounts and others has way too much fun trolling you while scripts play the game this forum was created to compliment. Keep doing what you're doing pointing out their hypocrisy, posting new information and by all means ignore their personal attacks. The latter is the best way to walk around trolls and internet alarmists

This really can't be overemphasized, but I'm going to try.

5 days ago, the President of the United States of America retweeted a video of someone saying the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat.

Let that sink in for a moment. The supposed leader of the free world just said that if you belong to a different political party, the preference is that you no longer be alive.

And the truly horrifying thing is- we've gotten so used to his chaos and hate that it barely even registers. 4 years ago, that would have registered. And we'd understand that as an attack on fundamental American values.

But today, apparently it just gets him downgraded to a "decent" President.

For the past 3 1/2 years the Democrat party and the previous administration has conspired to conduct an illegal spy operation against an opposition political party. They then refused to share intelligence data with the duly elected successor and his appointed and approved employees, concealed their criminal actions and illegally leaked classified information and fake data to their co-conspirators in the media in order to subvert or topple the administration.

The previous administration funded and armed terrorists and criminals.

The previous administration refused to enforce our immigration laws that have caused wage stagnation, unemployment and economic destruction.

The previous administration made illegal, back room deals with terrorist governments that funded untold misery and suffering in Syria and elsewhere.

The previous administration toppled a government and destroyed the ability to govern in Libya which has allowed a flood of criminal alien’s flood into Europe as well as the formation of active African slave markets.

The previous administration gave tacit approval for the killing of cops, incited violence and refused to quell riots, arson, looting and murder all in the name of "diversity", "Inclusion" and "Black Lives Matter."

Let that sink in, take all the time you need.

The truly horrifying thing is that the morons such as yourself seem to think this is ok because he said some mean things so “Orange Man Bad.” You seem to think that it’s ok for a coordinated, organized and wide spread attack of riots, looters, arsonists and murders to run rampant in our nation and attack the very foundations of American society. And you mutton heads defend this as “peaceful protesters” and then cry when those rioters get too close to your own precious neighborhoods.

But somehow this sterling piece of racist shit from the previous administration is lauded as a hero.

So, maybe you should consider what is really horrifying and maybe fuck off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's not going to happen. This group of Dreaven accounts and others has way too much fun trolling you while scripts play the game this forum was created to compliment. Keep doing what you're doing pointing out their hypocrisy, posting new information and by all means ignore their personal attacks. The latter is the best way to walk around trolls and internet alarmists
    Shut up, alt account of time4fun.

See how easy that was? Go shave your armpits.

Last edited by Methais; 06-03-2020 at 04:09 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Hleef View Post
    At least you're admitting to pretending to understand the life of a black person in America. Our biggest enemy is what's happening right now. The "leaders" of America's black community are thugs, crooks, and charlatans. There is no handicap for blacks if you do not allow it. The retired black St. Louis police captain who died last night protecting his friend's store from looters understood that. Glorifying an isolated incident (Yes it wasn't the first) to spawn any racist rhetoric is bullshit.

At the end of the day, this is a distraction and our rights are once again being diminished.

There is a vast majority of blacks who want no part of this on either side of the fence.
    Which of the leaders of the black community would you say are the thugs, crooks and charlatans? Kanye the High Priest of Yeezy?

I wish I could just bitch slap Acosta a dozen times.

Acosta to press secretary: Why did Trump use tear gas?!?!?!??!
    Press secretary: Tear gas was not used.
    Acosta: A chemical agent was used!!!!
    Press secretary: Again, no tear gas was used.
    Acosta: Why are you making that distinction!

Uh....YOU made that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wow, there's almost too much hyperbole to try and tackle here. But let's try shall we.

For the past 3 1/2 years the Democrat party and the previous administration has conspired to conduct an illegal spy operation against an opposition political party. They then refused to share intelligence data with the duly elected successor and his appointed and approved employees, concealed their criminal actions and illegally leaked classified information and fake data to their co-conspirators in the media in order to subvert or topple the administration.
    So, where's all the proof of these leaks and illegal spying? I've seen a hell of a lot of clamoring about this on behalf of Republicans in Congress and Bad Orange Man, but where are the irrefutable congressional findings of these actions? Where are the criminal conspiracy and divulgence of classified materials indictments that would logically follow evidence of such ill deeds. That I've seen there's been three in total charged with disclosure to reporters or leaking information surrounding the Mueller investigation. Nowhere near the magnitude prosecuted or charged to Chelsea Manning and Julian Assange.

The previous administration refused to enforce our immigration laws that have caused wage stagnation, unemployment and economic destruction.
    This is a great one. The last minimum wage hike was only narrowly passed in 2009 by Democrats following a vicious fight with Senate Republicans who hailed the plan as the end of middle America and the Republic as we know it. In 2014 another Democrat proposal championed by Obama to increase the minimum wage to $10 was destroyed by Republicans again. In 2018 the Raise the Wage Act was brought by Bernie Sanders and Democrats in the House, but died due to Republican opposition.

The Middle Class is dead because the Republican half of the country cares nothing at all about paying the lowest wage earners a living wage and to help them save enough to invest or buy homes which would jump start the creation of generational wealth. Meanwhile, the only meaningful tax reform passed was aimed at reducing corporate and wealthy taxpayer obligations and reduced the ability of homeowners to deduct expenses and taxes they pay in their home state.

The previous administration made illegal, back room deals with terrorist governments that funded untold misery and suffering in Syria and elsewhere.
    I presume you're referring to the nuclear agreement with Iran. So, we have the last four president's whom have known Iran was enriching uranium or seeking arms. Of those Presidents, sanctions were the only substantive action before Obama engaged the Iranian Government in an attempt to use a multi nation agreement to halt their nuclear production in exchange for a reduction in sanctions. It happened and Trump unilaterally pulled us out of it without any substantive action on his part to curtail Iranian shipments to North Korea.

Speaking of Rocket Man. Let's talk about Orange Man's love affair. Trump's failing to accomplish exactly what he derided Obama for succeeding with Iran is the perfect example of undermining our credibility in the world as an arbiter of peace.

The previous administration toppled a government and destroyed the ability to govern in Libya which has allowed a flood of criminal alien’s flood into Europe as well as the formation of active African slave markets.
    Wrong.

The previous administration gave tacit approval for the killing of cops, incited violence and refused to quell riots, arson, looting and murder all in the name of "diversity", "Inclusion" and "Black Lives Matter."
    This is the exact opposite of what the Obama administration accomplished through his attorneys generals Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch. That you're trying to rewrite history to apply the current administrations handling of our current mass protests and riots is laughable at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fake news. You can tell because the officers weren't wearing gas masks. You are being lied to.

They also weren't using rubber bullets, they were using pepper balls.

See what I mean, Blazar? THIS is the type of this I deal with each and every single day in the politics folder. People just flat out lying through their teeth or being so stupid and ignorant that they just believe whatever the media feeds them, no matter how insane it is. And your problem is with me because, what? I don't agree with them?

Your concern trolling/sealioning has been duly noted.
    And if you use the actions of others to justify yours, as opposed to principlex and morals, you are submitting to them and admitting that they have the power to change you. Again, get past the partisanship, get past the name calling, and realize that these are people too, and whether you agree with them or not, their opinion is just as valid as yours on the scale of opinions. Just as Trump's opinions are just as valid as mine, yours, Obama's, or anyone else's. That doesn't mean you have to agree with it. But it does mean you should appreciate it, and try to understand it. You can fight lies and bias with truth and facts, without calling people names. If calling people names makes you feel better, then I guess go for it, but I'd suggest therapy or something instead because it's a destructive behavior. I won't lose any sleep over the names you call me, I promise, but it does seriously reduce any credibility you build up as being a mature person. Again, we all make mistakes. I'm pretty sure you're one of the people I sent that shitty rep too and I truly regret it, even though I'm sure you don't really care. This is because I recognized that actions like that aren't going to get us anywhere, and certainly won't help communication.

I may not agree with some or most of your points, but I read them, I consider them, and I try to look at them from a different point of view. Sometimes, I learn something and it causes me to rethink my position on something, and evolve my perspective. It's not bad to admit that if you're not so far entrenched in your beliefs that they can't be changed even if a logical argument and evidence is presented. It's how we grow and become better people. But using the actions of others to justify yours won't get you anywhere but wondering who you are at some point, and disappointed in the results. Be your own person, and do what you do for the right reasons, not because someone else "made you do it and you just can't help yourself". Again, if you think you're perfect, or couldn't possibly do something better, I'd like to know your secrets. Otherwise, recognize that there's room for improvement, and actually attempt to better yourself from it.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984