Page 145 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Should just implement all policies and procedures currently being utilized by China in Hong Kong. That's a win right? The extreme left (not liberals, libertarians) support such action, so I'm sure they wouldn't mind if our government applies it to them? At least LeBron would thumbs up it on IG.

**Another sarcastic thought brought to you by the PC**
    I'm hoping the comment about Libertarians being far left was also sarcastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    I'm hoping the comment about Libertarians being far left was also sarcastic...
    I did not mean liberals or libertarians.. sorry might not have been clear. I don't put liberals or libertarians in the same category as the far left - just as I don't conservatives with the far right.

Apologize for the confusion with the way I typed it.

Edited so is more clear.
    Last edited by Shaps; 07-08-2020 at 02:45 AM.

I love how they positioned the new Black Lives Matter mural in front of Trump Tower so that it's facing him. NY DoT closed off the street for this, NY city government taking a stand against cheetos.

https://abc7ny.com/politics/black-li...tower/6308516/
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I love how they positioned the new Black Lives Matter mural in front of Trump Tower so that it's facing him. NY DoT closed off the street for this, NY city government taking a stand against cheetos.

https://abc7ny.com/politics/black-li...tower/6308516/
    So the racist organization BLM is protesting statues because they are racist and people are painting BLM on the streets but it's a hate crime to paint over it, despite it being inherently racist.

Way to go.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

So this happened:

https://twitter.com/MayorBrodeur/sta...448018433?s=20

I have just been made aware that the following traffic sign is being displayed on Main Street. I have ordered that it be taken down immediately and am taking steps to find out how this happened. I apologize to the residents of Melrose.

Yes that is a mayor that is angry and has apologized to the residents of the city and has vowed to seek out the evil people who put up "The safety of all lives matter."

We are living in a time and place where saying "All lives matter" is seen as some sort of crime.

People like Bhaalizmo and time4fun have fucked this society up more than Trump or any other president ever could.

So when does Don Lemonhead get canceled?

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So when does Don Lemonhead get canceled?

Don Lemon used to be a white supremacist but he has made amends and is now a black supremacist so he gets to keep his show.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-09-2020 at 11:09 PM.

https://twitter.com/WestVanPolice/st...172983808?s=20

Investigators would like to speak with the driver responsible for defacing a recently installed Pride crosswalk at 16th St. and Esquimalt Ave. If you have information, please call

How is this fucking shit even real anymore?

Seriously? Police resources are being devoted here because someone drove on a street and left a tire mark?

Here's a crazy idea: if you don't want these murals to keep being ruined by cars, STOP PUTTING THEM ON THE FUCKING ROAD.

Update! They have identified the driver responsible for...driving!!!

Crosswalk update: We have identified the driver of the vehicle involved in the incident.

Thank you for those who have come forward with information.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-09-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So this happened:

https://twitter.com/MayorBrodeur/sta...448018433?s=20

Yes that is a mayor that is angry and has apologized to the residents of the city and has vowed to seek out the evil people who put up "The safety of all lives matter."

We are living in a time and place where saying "All lives matter" is seen as some sort of crime.

People like Bhaalizmo and time4fun have fucked this society up more than Trump or any other president ever could.
    Do you live there? Why's it such a big deal to you?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Do you live there? Why's it such a big deal to you?
    I don't live near the riots but that bothers me too. What an odd question.