Page 79 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The way you twist shit around is laughable.

"He wasn't the first slave owner in America! He was just among the first people to own someone for life!" I don't even know what distinction you are trying to draw here? That he wasn't THE FIRST, just AMONG the first? That it wasn't "true" slavery, he just "owned" the services of another man for life?
    That's not what it says, at all. It says he wasn't the first slave owner. It says he was the first legally sanctioned slave owner, because white people didn't need to be legally sanctioned to own slaves. You should really work on your reading comprehension. It's pretty clear. You really think it's plausible that the first American to own a slave was a black person? Like, you really, really believe that could possibly be true? Talk about not being able to make stuff up. Even in the face of proof, you stick with it and twist it up, then accuse someone else of twisting. Did Trump tweet this out too or something? I really can't understand your fanboy status. It's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    It says he was the first legally sanctioned slave owner, because white people didn't need to be legally sanctioned to own slaves.
    You're so full of shit your eyes must be brown. That's not at all what's going on here.

IYou really think it's plausible that the first American to own a slave was a black person?
    I asked what you took issue with: him not being THE first but rather just "among the first", or were you trying to claim it wasn't "real" slavery because he just owned the services of another man for life? Because even what you quoted from Snopes (LOL on citing Snopes by the way) he was one of the first slave owners and they even try to downplay it by saying he just "owned his services" for life, otherwise known as slavery. You then decide to go for option 3, none of the above because you just literally decided to start making up shit.

Good thing you never claimed to be an intellectual because this is sad.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-06-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Blog Entries

That's not what it says, at all. It says he wasn't the first slave owner. It says he was the first legally sanctioned slave owner, because white people didn't need to be legally sanctioned to own slaves. You should really work on your reading comprehension. It's pretty clear. You really think it's plausible that the first American to own a slave was a black person? Like, you really, really believe that could possibly be true? Talk about not being able to make stuff up. Even in the face of proof, you stick with it and twist it up, then accuse someone else of twisting. Did Trump tweet this out too or something? I really can't understand your fanboy status. It's crazy.
    Soo...black people owned slaves too.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

5. Default

If there was only some way to turn off the politics folder the PC would be heaven!

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...630793219?s=20

Hilarious. Mayor of Minneapolis, who at George Floyd's funeral broke down and sobbed at his casket for a solid minute, is forced to leave a protest (where no one is social distancing and some people aren't wearing masks) because he said he didn't support defunding the police.

Democrats are turning the politics into a religion. I take that back, Democrats have substituted their politics for religion a while ago, it's just becoming more mainstream now.

You either believe what the religion says or you're cast out of the religion, make one small mistake and you're out. You kneel down before those they tell you to kneel down in front of. You convert to their religion or they try and destroy your life.

Who needs ISIS when we have Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    If there was only some way to turn off the politics folder the PC would be heaven!
    The PC is rather boring these days without the politics folder. Drama is hardly found anywhere else on the forum.

Betting pool - I got $20 says that cop kills someone with unreasonable force some day.
    Literally the dumbest thing posted on the entire Internet today.

Because if you don't comply with the mob crowd you must be some sort of murderer.

You are quickly climbing down the ladder for the next match against our newest retard champion: time4fun
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No Tgo, if anything I'm a Humanitarian. Those aren't political issues, they are Humanitarian issues. The fact that you don't understand that explains so, so much.
    You misspelled retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Just use new posts and don't click on the ones that are under politics.

There, you are saved.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME