Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (OFFICIAL) Upcoming Monk Service-Ability

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    They were talking about -10 CER, which sounds awful. Negative HCW? So that if you had a HCW weapon it would hit like a normal one? I hope they rethink it.
    Sounds fine to me. If you want to beable to hit them with your true potential you get services from a cleric.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yes, the outlined proposal to hit undead with -10CER DW and CW is a pure win. Before you had zero ability to do damage.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Sounds fine to me. If you want to beable to hit them with your true potential you get services from a cleric.
    And pretty sure bless removed the -10 CER too (similar to how you get a bless and you can hunt UD now)
    Erieo - Kai loving Dark Elf Monk seeking martial perfection
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes - Pint sized life giver

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    And pretty sure bless removed the -10 CER too (similar to how you get a bless and you can hunt UD now)
    correct. temp bless removed the penalty entirely, the new 5 tier cleric ability for everyone removed 2 cer of the penalty per tier (you could still bless it to get the temporary full negation), and gave clerics/paladins specifically a "truehand" affect of 2 per tier so at tier 5 a cleric/paladin would would roll (d90 + 10) instead of d100 for casts/attacks
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!