Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: (OFFICIAL) Upcoming Monk Service-Ability

1. Default

Now all we need is a long term Paladin service. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Holy Cock Block

Pretty self explanatory.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    "bUt PaLaDiNs CaN rAiSe"

It's hard to say. Ideally it would be something that fits their theme. Maybe some kind of armor glyph that would grant bonuses or reactive flares when used against undead. I'd love to see a method for permabless I guess, but that probably would never be on the table and might be better suited for clerics.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "bUt PaLaDiNs CaN rAiSe"

It's hard to say. Ideally it would be something that fits their theme. Maybe some kind of armor glyph that would grant bonuses or reactive flares when used against undead. I'd love to see a method for permabless I guess, but that probably would never be on the table and might be better suited for clerics.
    Something armor wise fits. People kicked around the ideas of basically permanent armor fluidity (reduced hindrance). Hard to figure out, they need something.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "bUt PaLaDiNs CaN rAiSe"

They have this in the works and would be a cleric spell (Sanctify) and sounds like it will be amazing. It comes along with an overhaul of UD fighting so everyone could inherently do it they just would have a -10 or something. The info is out there and it sounds amazing
    Erieo - Kai loving Dark Elf Monk seeking martial perfection
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes - Pint sized life giver

Blog Entries

I feel like ever since that one GM left (forget the name) there have been a lot of quick and significant changes. But it could also correlate with COVID and Naijin coming on but to me it was once that one GM left or got fired. Coase?
    Erieo - Kai loving Dark Elf Monk seeking martial perfection
    Daedo Meesh'Bodes - Pint sized life giver

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I feel like ever since that one GM left (forget the name) there have been a lot of quick and significant changes. But it could also correlate with COVID and Naijin coming on but to me it was once that one GM left or got fired. Coase?
    lol

It's funny how much progress can be made when GMs whose sole purpose seemed to be to try and control everything and block anything they didn't like are shown the door.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Adakos#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

They have this in the works and would be a cleric spell (Sanctify) and sounds like it will be amazing. It comes along with an overhaul of UD fighting so everyone could inherently do it they just would have a -10 or something. The info is out there and it sounds amazing
    They were talking about -10 CER, which sounds awful. Negative HCW? So that if you had a HCW weapon it would hit like a normal one? I hope they rethink it.

Sanctify sounds really nice, would be brilliant to have a light side enhancement to rival ensorcel.