Thread: 7x T5 Sanctified Spiked Tower Shield

1. Default 7x T5 Sanctified Spiked Tower Shield

Recently got a project shield almost finished so I am using that and selling this guy. Perfect paladin shield, have used it for many levels.

an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes

Your careful inspection of an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes allows you to conclude that it is a tower shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand. You also notice that it is spiked.

Also max light.

Looking for offers, coins or cash.

2. Default

Shield is sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman452 View Post
    Recently got a project shield almost finished so I am using that and selling this guy. Perfect paladin shield, have used it for many levels.

an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes

Your careful inspection of an archaic battle-scarred black eonake phalanx shield rimmed with rusting razor-sharp spikes allows you to conclude that it is a tower shield that protects the bearer if carried in the left hand. You also notice that it is spiked.

Also max light.

Looking for offers, coins or cash.
    This shield is a Wrathbringer original black eonake piece. It also has a nice custom loresong and is part of a black eonake set I created consisting of this shield, a 7x bastard axe and 10x plate. I think I know where the plate is, the axe may be with it, but can't recall. Want to say the set was split between three different people. Anyway, hope you did well on it. I know I did.

This shield inspired me to get my shield made... 5x spiked sanct greatshield. It’s a work in progress. Also made a paladin to use it. Still working on finding or building the spear to go with it. Yes I said spear.

nice shield.
    Last edited by loxe; 05-16-2020 at 10:41 AM.

There's a lot of weird shit out there. But I have to say, this is one of the nicest pieces of gear I've seen in my years of playing. To know there's a set that compliments it makes it that much more epic. Good, unique, original shit.