Thread: Forest Armor Unlocking Certificates

Default Forest Armor Unlocking Certificates

On the possibility that someone might have one buried away, please message me with the tier and price.

Thanks,

D

Just in case someone has one...
    Last edited by Demihuman; 07-11-2020 at 01:53 AM.

They will almost certainly have them at next months Duskruin, unless the shop has been discontinued for some reason. Just have to dig around in the shop, as I recall the T2 cert was on the table but the T3 and T4 were like under it or behind it or something.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    They will almost certainly have them at next months Duskruin, unless the shop has been discontinued for some reason.
    Might not hurt to hop on the officials and put in a request for them now, just in case... they're usually pretty good about accommodating such.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Unfortunately, still no certificates to unlock forest armor at DR. I see others requesting them as well on Discord, so it does not look like I missed it. Kind of sucks to buy this gear, build it up, and then never be able to find any unlocking certificates! Lesson learned.

Anyhow, if someone happens to have unearthed some certs and wants to sell, please send me a message.

Thanks,

D

Thanks to JL who was able to get a T2-T3 cert for me. Still looking for T1-T2, and a T3-T4 if anyone has them sitting in a locker....