Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Official: New Tattletale Functionality Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There aren't any implications further than what already exists. GS isn't a massive community. GMs know who you are. They see the shit already. To think they don't already talk about players and shit behind the scenes is naive at best.

This more creates a log of people spamming report.
    Wrong, it creates a log of people spamming report and those who the report is against. The incentive is now to create more reporting around people certain players/groups don't like to put attention on people that is unwarranted.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Wrong, it creates a log of people spamming report and those who the report is against. The incentive is now to create more reporting around people certain players/groups don't like to put attention on people that is unwarranted.
    I was going to type something, but it just isn't worth it. Sky is falling. Go hide!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I was going to type something, but it just isn't worth it. Sky is falling. Go hide!
    Reported.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Reported.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

>

Snitch says, "POLICY REPORT ProbablyanOkguy SCRIPTING ;Was clearly scripting in River's Rest all morning. Finally got killed and was unresponsive to efforts to aid him. Stayed with him trying to get a response until he finally auto-logged out, or appeared to. Have seen the same person the past few days in the same area exhibiting all the signs of afk scripting."

[River's Rest, Sanctuary - 10855]
    Deep in the forest rests a small shrine lovingly carved of the silvery haon wood that surrounds you. Birdsong and the gentle rustling of leaves fill the air with a strong sense of life. From somewhere nearby the gentle sound of running water completes the quiet symphony. Little else disturbs the peace save for an occasional muted voice drifting on the breeze. You also see the Snitch disk and the Innocent disk.
    Also here: A Snitch
    Obvious paths: southeast
    >scold
    You shake your head, clucking your tongue.

I just thought it was funny and reminded me of this thread.....
    Last edited by RYshinanigansAN; 06-18-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RYshinanigansAN View Post
    >

Snitch says, "POLICY REPORT ProbablyanOkguy SCRIPTING ;Was clearly scripting in River's Rest all morning. Finally got killed and was unresponsive to efforts to aid him. Stayed with him trying to get a response until he finally auto-logged out, or appeared to. Have seen the same person the past few days in the same area exhibiting all the signs of afk scripting."

Deep in the forest rests a small shrine lovingly carved of the silvery haon wood that surrounds you. Birdsong and the gentle rustling of leaves fill the air with a strong sense of life. From somewhere nearby the gentle sound of running water completes the quiet symphony. Little else disturbs the peace save for an occasional muted voice drifting on the breeze. You also see the Snitch disk and the Innocent disk.
    >scold

Should have killed him because reasons.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by RYshinanigansAN View Post
    >

>scold

It’s the PC, why are you making their name anonymous?

8. Default

In the Rest there is a far simpler remedy.