Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhancive Belt +3 Agility Bonus, +8 Stalking and Hiding

Default Enhancive Belt +3 Agility Bonus, +8 Stalking and Hiding

A Tarnished Vaalin Belt of Bent Links.
    +3 Agility Bonus, +5 Stalking and Hiding Bonus
    You estimate that a tarnished vaalin belt of bent links can store a very small amount with enough space for one item.

Found during the Griffin event. Apparently not rechargeable, at least though normal means at the AG. Giantman Charges.

Sold and Delivered to Gilchrist
    Last edited by Demihuman; 05-13-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Is this AG rechargeable/potion pourable? if so MB
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

It’s not rechargeable. I bought one today from a player shop for a hefty sum and realized I got swindled once I tried to recharge. I also tried a potion. Where did these come from?

Is it belt worn or waist worn? Assume waist worn by the description
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Well that sucks! Luntz, Ewayn appears to be correct, just went and checked. "Helswrite takes your belt and peers at it through a large green crystal lens. He hands it back, saying, "Sorry...I can't recharge this."

I was snagged and carried off yesterday by a Griffin ... after fighting off all the hungry little buggers in the nest, it was found in a pile of bones.

Luntz your bid is considered withdrawn, and since it is apparently not rechargeable, I am reducing the MB if anyone still wants it.

Gil -it is indeed waist worn.

Thanks,

D

Quote Originally Posted by Ewayn View Post
    It’s not rechargeable. I bought one today from a player shop for a hefty sum and realized I got swindled once I tried to recharge. I also tried a potion. Where did these come from?
    Comes from the griffin event in EG - kill them and search the egg for an enhancive. They not rechargeable unfortunately.
    thousands of years ago... before sigourney weaver

LNet: Coldd/Rokim
    Discord: coldd#4306

Since it is not rechargable, the amount of charges is quite relevant. Is it a "lot of charges," or "giantman/dwarf" charges, or "huge" charges or what?
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!