Thread: Restricted-use unchargeable crumbly enhancive

1. Default Restricted-use unchargeable crumbly enhancive

a braided mithril and gold circlet set with a faceted crimson firestone

It provides a boost of 20 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 15 to Mana Recovery.
    It provides a boost of 10 to Max Mana.
    This item is restricted to use by an adventurer you can't quite determine.
    The circlet looks to have one charge remaining.

You sense that the mithril circlet will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Been gone a while, and I'm not familiar with these. It cannot be charged by the AG. Is there any way to add charges back on these via a merchant, or any other way? Or do I assume the likely scenario that these are intended to not be chargeable in any way, and crumble in to dust eventually. Where do these come from? Any info is appreciated.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

2. Default

Looked around a bit and found the item on the wiki. Part of the "Night at the Academy" quest.

For anyone interested:

"The braided mithril and gold circlet is not rechargeable at the adventurer's guild, nor with simucoins potions. It has "quite a few" (10-14) charges. It seems reasonable to expect that the other enhancives have the same properties.

WARNING: Selecting one of the enhancive items will bind the item specifically to you. Nobody else. Period. Just you."
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Yea, these are super good but very short term duration. No way to get them recharged and they cannot be used on other characters. Pretty sure the wiki states that they are all non-rechargeable and non-tradeable.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Zosimos Alchemista View Post
    a braided mithril and gold circlet set with a faceted crimson firestone

It provides a boost of 20 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    It provides a boost of 15 to Mana Recovery.
    It provides a boost of 10 to Max Mana.
    This item is restricted to use by an adventurer you can't quite determine.
    The circlet looks to have one charge remaining.

You sense that the mithril circlet will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Been gone a while, and I'm not familiar with these. It cannot be charged by the AG. Is there any way to add charges back on these via a merchant, or any other way? Or do I assume the likely scenario that these are intended to not be chargeable in any way, and crumble in to dust eventually. Where do these come from? Any info is appreciated.
    Simu probably made them to get people to buy those 30 day enhancive things in the P2W store.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I don't think any kind of charging including the simucoin chargers work. These are great to have right before DR so you can max out your combat skills for the arena.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I don't think any kind of charging including the simucoin chargers work. These are great to have right before DR so you can max out your combat skills for the arena.
    Probably an oversight. Wave some cash in their face and Estild will update it in probably 10 minutes.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If these could be charged with the 30 day potions I'd be busy with Night at the Academy for several days.

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Probably an oversight. Wave some cash in their face and Estild will update it in probably 10 minutes.
    30 day enhancive potions cost 350 simucoins

quest orbs cost 1,000 simucoins.

Working as intended that you can't potion them.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!