Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Totalitarian Trump!

1. Default

Liberals like to take partial statements out of context all the time to make their "arguments". This isn't new.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I mean, he is literally ignoring the second part of the 2nd Amendment that states "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
    He's like time4fun, but with a smaller dick.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Then lets go look at the Civil War and discuss the need of military involvement against Democrat slave owners.
    Fixed for historical accuracy.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Trump tweets Antifa will be labeled a terrorist organization but experts believe that's unconstitutional
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/polit...sts/index.html

Here we go again, now the President is trampling all over our 1st Amendment rights to speech and assembly.

Without a doubt, some within this group are extreme, throwing rocks, committing acts of vandalism, but a far cry from a terrorist organization. Unibomber, Oklahoma City bombers, the mass shootings in Colorado, the Saudi militants shooting up the base in Florida.. these are examples of domestic terrorism, but to compare the Antifa morons to these events is not only extreme, but labeling them collectively as a terrorist organization is likely illegal.

Our President who four years ago pardoned the acts of Steven and Dwight Hammond who attacked, damaged and illegally occupied a federal facility, is now threatening to send in the military to shoot up looters in Minnesota.

"The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The President retweeted. I guess we can see where the President stands, supporting Republican armed standoffs over sentencing in grazing rights trial, while calling for extra-judicial violence against criminals taking advantage of the torture and murder of an African American man.

Without a doubt, some within this group are extreme, throwing rocks, committing acts of vandalism, but a far cry from a terrorist organization. Unibomber, Oklahoma City bombers, the mass shootings in Colorado, the Saudi militants shooting up the base in Florida.. these are examples of domestic terrorism, but to compare the Antifa morons to these events is not only extreme, but labeling them collectively as a terrorist organization is likely illegal.
    Weren't Antifa busted for trying to turn themselves into a militia? Not the whole organization but a sect.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/31/polit...sts/index.html

Here we go again, now the President is trampling all over our 1st Amendment rights to speech and assembly.

Our President who four years ago pardoned the acts of Steven and Dwight Hammond who attacked, damaged and illegally occupied a federal facility, is now threatening to send in the military to shoot up looters in Minnesota.

"The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The President retweeted. I guess we can see where the President stands, supporting Republican armed standoffs over sentencing in grazing rights trial, while calling for extra-judicial violence against criminals taking advantage of the torture and murder of an African American man.
    Won't someone please think of the terrorists!

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Weren't Antifa busted for trying to turn themselves into a militia? Not the whole organization but a sect.
    Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. For the most part these people gather under the Antifa monicker as counter protesters to the white supremacist and nationalist movements. To call it an organization is a misnomer, those who gather typically have no formal ties to any organized group or structure.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. For the most part these people gather under the Antifa monicker as counter protesters to the white supremacist and nationalist movements. To call it an organization is a misnomer, those who gather typically have no formal ties to any organized group or structure.
    Yes, they were caught with weapons but you don't care because they aren't technically an organization?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Yes, they were caught with weapons but you don't care because they aren't technically an organization?
    Erm....have you not been paying attention to white supremacist groups and the armed COVID protests? (That Trump incited?)

And legally, you are correct. Owning weapons isn't illegal, and if you're a domestic group you can't legally be labeled a terrorist group.

Parts of the Executive recently had to endure hours and hours of Congressional testimony- fielding endless questions about why we don't label white supremacist groups as terrorist organizations. The reason why they can't is the same reason why Trump can't designate Antifa a terrorist organization.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    the armed COVID protests? (That Trump incited?)
    Oh no! Not protests! NOT PROTESTS!!!!

Trump incited 100% peaceful protests that didn't result in any deaths, injuries, or even property damage?! The monster!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-31-2020 at 06:00 PM.