Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Totalitarian Trump!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Sincerely, I hope you die in a fire.

And I sincerely hope you get your issues worked out.
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-02-2020 at 04:45 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Sincerely, I hope you die in a fire.
    It's shit like this that makes me believe PTSD therapy should be mandatory following discharge. At the very least we might be able to cut down on partner abuse and police brutality involving former service men and women. So much misguided rage

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You know Trump was the least war mongering president in recent history if the best his detractors can do is point to dumb shit he said on Twitter as “proof” he was a war monger.

Also which foreign leaders did Trump assassinate again? Can you name one?
    Increasing troops in africa, saudi arabia, and an increase in drone strikes is proof he isn't anti war.

And getting rid of accountability in Yemen is an interesting one too.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Increasing troops in africa, saudi arabia, and an increase in drone strikes is proof he isn't anti war.

And getting rid of accountability in Yemen is an interesting one too.
    "Increase" in drone strikes? Over Obama? You're a funny man.

So his troop draw downs in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan in addition to not getting us involved in a new conflict (a first for a US president since...shit ever? I don't even know) isn't good enough for you? No? He didn't completely pull US troops out of each and every single country so therefore he's a war monger?

Fuck you. No seriously just fuck you already. You're the absolute worst.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-02-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's shit like this that makes me believe PTSD therapy should be mandatory following discharge. At the very least we might be able to cut down on partner abuse and police brutality involving former service men and women. So much misguided rage
    Or, you know, don't elect war criminals that don't mind sacrificing American lives to kill brown people for oil.

Too late for that though, your hate will kill thousands. Great job!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

And I sincerely hope you get your issues worked out.
    TYFYSYBFB
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

I don't want your thanks. I want idiot liberals like yourself to quit cutting military funding (which leads to less training, which leads to actual deaths) while at the same time increasing our global commitments. Fortunately, I'm retired from active duty now, so I won't have to directly deal with the increased deployments under the Biden administration (especially with people like Neera Tanden as part of his staff), but I do still have ties to the community, and I don't want to see friends killed due to under funding and over-commitment like happened during the Obama/Biden administration.
    I mean, as a former service member myself, please don't take this the wrong way but you sir are a ding dong
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    I mean, as a former service member myself, please don't take this the wrong way but you sir are a ding dong
    Can you deny any of what I said?

Can you deny any of what I said?
    Haranguing someone who thanked you and linking increased fatalities to a lack of military funding? Yes, I'd disagree with those stances.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Haranguing someone who thanked you and linking increased fatalities to a lack of military funding? Yes, I'd disagree with those stances.
    His thanks was clearly not sincere, based on plenty of other things he has posted.

As for increased fatalities due to lack of funding? Well, yeah. There have been plenty of studies that have shown that the US military has put off needed maintenance and training due to lack of funding, and that this has directly led to increased injuries and deaths. I'm not going to claim that the US military is a good steward of the funds it gets, but in this case there is a very clear cause and effect.