Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Totalitarian Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I quoted the FBI website you fucking moron. I even provided the link. Your title is not in jeopardy.
    If you read your own link, you'd see the website defined what acts of domestic terrorism is, not the concept of labeling an organization as a domestic terrorism group. The reason it doesn't cite it, is that is unconstitutional.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-31-2020 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "The only good Democrat is a dead Democrat." The President retweeted. I guess we can see where the President stands, supporting Republican armed standoffs over sentencing in grazing rights trial, while calling for extra-judicial violence against criminals taking advantage of the torture and murder of an African American man.
    Had you not cherry picked that statement to take it completely out of context, because you're a fucking loser like that, you would have heard that same guy in that same video clarify immediately after that he means in a political sense, and not a physical sense.

Here, check out what a fucking loser you are:

Dumbass.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-01-2020 at 02:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

*eye roll*

Yeah it actually does. You can't label a domestic group a terrorist group based on its ideology- which is exactly what Trump is doing. This pesky thing called the 1st Amendment.

There are such things as domestic terrorist groups, but they have to meet an incredibly high standard based on intentional, centralized actions taken. You can't do it based on what they believe.

I highly recommend you go watch some of the recent Congressional testimony on the subject.
    I highly recommend you shave your fucking armpits already.

Taking a bath to get rid of that moth ball smell wouldn't hurt either.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    it wasn't a deflection, Police do the same thing, so why aren't you wanting to label them a terrorist group? Yet they do it more often? how are they any different? Because they were a badge? are supposed to up hold the law? suppose to serve and protect? What makes them any better? Seems like it's even worse if you actually take a step back and see what they do.

how can you label Antifa a terrorists group, when they aren't even a group or an organization, they have no leader, they have no membership roles, or any defined, centralized structure. Rather, it is a vaguely defined movement of people who share common protest tactics and targets. Are you trying to claim an "idea" is a terrorist group?
    next there is no domestic terrorist laws in place, and there is no authority under law for it, but right now, the only terrorist authority is for foreign terrorist organizations.
    Terrorism is an inherently political label, easily abused and misused. There is no legal authority for designating a domestic group a terrorist group. Any such designation would raise significant due process and First Amendment concerns.
    You've been trying way too hard in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Also, no I don’t agree with antifa, what they are doing, how they are doing it.
    But they aren’t all about looting and burning buildings.
    They are people who just share common ideas. Like all people who share ideas, some are extreme, while others are not.
    Tell us more about what Antifa does that isn't centered around violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Had you not cherry picked that statement to take it completely out of context, because you're a fucking loser like that, you would have heard that same guy in that same video clarify immediately after that he means in a political sense, and not a physical sense.

Here, check out what a fucking loser you are:

Dumbass.
    Wait a moment while the analogy police come and slap your mouth for believing that flimsy clarification. The fact thus dude laced his non-apology with calling governor's treasonous shows just how disingenuous his motivation clarification was.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Democrat.html

Quote Originally Posted by Soyran View Post
    Wait a moment while the analogy police come and slap your mouth for believing that flimsy clarification. The fact thus dude laced his non-apology with calling governor's treasonous shows just how disingenuous his motivation clarification was.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Democrat.html
    "He didn't mean what he said, let me tell you what he meant because only me and other idiots like me know!" -Soyran

Last edited by Methais; 06-01-2020 at 04:05 PM.

Blog Entries

That sounds a lot like Trump and his apologists every single day. There are good people on both sides, it was taken out of context, he was being sarcastic while talking to himself, he wasn't quoting 2 separate white supremacists when threatening to shoot looters, it was just random. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    There are good people on both sides, it was taken out of context
    Doesn't surprise me at all you fell for that media hoax too.

Blog Entries

King of the apologists right on cue.
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 06-01-2020 at 10:09 PM.