Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Minus the Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    That’s a good idea, I’ll give it a try. it breaks my heart not being able to help my wife take care of our newborn or be there.
    You chose to work in Russia...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Voldemort View Post
    So what you’re telling me is that you’re a giant parasite who’s leeching money from your employers and your fellow co-workers (who are all picking up the slack for you.) No wonder Italy is a steaming pile of Covid fecal matter!
    Methais has really done a number on you. How did this happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh god, I'm retarded. I'm so sorry for your and your family. Hang in there, my posting will be over at some point.

In the meantime, maybe buy them and you a Portal or something? I've found it really useful for spending remote time with the two people who don't think I'm retarded recently. The camera is great, and you can just set it up for a few hours at a time and sort of have virtual watch me be retarded time.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Methais has definitely done a number on him. A number two.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    I do planks, sit ups and jump rope outside, but it's way different.
    Everytime my GF forgets something or does something wrong she has to do her workout without a piece of clothing. She’s down to her undies... for now. It’s awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Pour one out for his sanity.

Blog Entries

for those that need it Ivermectin has been pulled from tractor supply shelves as a result of the results in Australia related to ivermectin. We have enough for our alpacas and a couple doses for our goats but if you need it I would say buy it now before you can't.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Best news I’ve heard all month

You are receiving this email because you have indicated interest in a possible charter flight back to the United States.

The Department of State has arranged special chartered flights for U.S. citizens and U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents departing Sheremetyevo Airport on Thursday, April 9, 2020, beginning at 5:45 am. These flights will include a Moscow to London Heathrow leg and an onward connecting flight to one of 6 cities in the USA served by British Airways: Chicago, New York City (JFK), Dulles, Boston, Los Angeles, and Seattle.

All passengers will need to reimburse the U.S. Government for the flight, and a promissory note must be signed before boarding. More information about U.S. Government-sponsored evacuations can be found here; you will be billed for the cost of your transportation no greater than the amount of a full-fare economy flight, or comparable alternate transportation, to the designated destination(s) that would have been charged immediately prior to the events giving rise to the evacuation. No cash or credit card payments will be accepted. You will be responsible for any arrangements or costs (lodging, onward destination or local transportation, etc.) beyond your initial destination in the USA. Exact departure time and routing are subject to change.

Please come to the Consular Section of the U.S. Embassy (Bolshoy Deviatinsky, Pereulok No. 8, Moscow 121099) Monday, April 6 from 1 pm until 6 pm, or Tuesday April 7 through Wednesday April 8 from 10 am until 6 pm, for eligibility certification and to sign the promissory note. Please bring proof of each traveler’s eligibility to the enter the U.S., whether this is a U.S. passport, a greencard, an immigrant visa, or non-immigrant visa, as well as a copy of each traveler’s document, and in order to save time please fill out this form by 12 pm on Monday if you plan to come on Monday, or by 8 am if you plan to come Tuesday or Wednesday. Minor children should not come; please bring proof of parentage of any minor children (e.g. a birth certificate). Social distancing will be enforced to the extent possible in the Consular Section. Cellular phones are not permitted inside the Embassy and we do not have space to store cellular phones. Please do not bring your cell phone.

If you are not in Moscow, or for some other reason cannot come to the Embassy during these times, you will need to perform the above steps at the airport prior to the flight.

A future email will be sent out with further instructions and logistics of the flight. Please note that per the State Department guidance, we must prioritize eligibility for participation in this flight. There is no guarantee that every person who would like to be included in the flight will be able to do so.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Support your local farmers. We just ordered a quarter of a grass fed cow from some farmers we know. It's a great time to stock up on healthy protein, and veggies too, (sign up for a CSA share!). It's a huge help to farmers.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 04-05-2020 at 03:53 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    for those that need it Ivermectin has been pulled from tractor supply shelves as a result of the results in Australia related to ivermectin. We have enough for our alpacas and a couple doses for our goats but if you need it I would say buy it now before you can't.
    What're they using sheep drench for?