Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Minus the Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just my last few purchases: I bought mothballs, even though we've never had a problem with moths eating our clothes. I bought spray bottles because I realized that I don't have any and there might come a time that I want to spray random liquids. I bought an egg slicer because really, doesn't every kitchen need one? I bought fireproof document bags to keep important documents from burning up in our fireproof safe because you can never be too safe.

My husband doesn't think I'm crazy but then again if he said I was then he'd open himself up for an examination of his own recent Amazon purchasing history.
    Egg slicers are fantastic. I use mine for mushrooms and strawberries too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Just my last few purchases: I bought mothballs, even though we've never had a problem with moths eating our clothes. I bought spray bottles because I realized that I don't have any and there might come a time that I want to spray random liquids. I bought an egg slicer because really, doesn't every kitchen need one? I bought fireproof document bags to keep important documents from burning up in our fireproof safe because you can never be too safe.

My husband doesn't think I'm crazy but then again if he said I was then he'd open himself up for an examination of his own recent Amazon purchasing history.
    Lol I didn't know mothballs were a real thing
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Why the fuck is the President taking Plaquenil? Okay, I have a background in Biology and Police Analytics -- It makes me feel suspicious, because wtf?

I want a fluid mosaic model from the most brand new, say, bioimmunology book, explaining how the anti-malarial helps. Maybe Trump is right as rain, but I would just want to confirm it with my middling expertise after seeing some data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Egg slicers are fantastic. I use mine for mushrooms and strawberries too.
    Ohhh, I have strawberries in the fridge. Guess what I will be doing to them later.

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Lol I didn't know mothballs were a real thing
    I know, right? I don't even remember how I realized that I needed some. Between us all, my family could clothe a small country. I'm just protecting our investment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Sup Tisket. Also, I politicalized this shit with my shit, so … shit, sorry about that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Sup Tisket. Also, I politicalized this shit with my shit, so … shit, sorry about that shit.
    lol, I don't care. Besides, you get bonus points for most uses of the word "shit" in a single sentence. I think you might've broken the PC record. I approve.
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Blog Entries

My sister just got diagnosed. Pretty good chance my brother and his family have it, too.

COVID's still out there, folks.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    My sister just got diagnosed. Pretty good chance my brother and his family have it, too.

I'm genuinely sorry, and I hope your family recovers quickly. Be there for them, but don't put yourself at unnecessary risk.

That sucks. Hope they recover soon.

Blog Entries

Shit. Here's hoping they kick COVID's ass.
    I like penis.