Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Aar's Bounty of Lost Treasures! AKA Flat Priced/OBO Locker Sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Captain Aar's Bounty of Lost Treasures! AKA Flat Priced/OBO Locker Sale

Its locker cleaning time and I got multiple lockers STUFFED with items and gear!
    So as I get items sung to they will go up for sale at a flat price!
    Dont like the price?! Then send me a offer lets make a deal!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Auction Bidding Policy: All bidders MUST INCLUDE THEIR CHARACTERS NAME when placing a offer or buy out. Please have LNET/Lich installed and running to facilitate the delivery of auction items. All accepted buy out items are subject to a 4 day auction item pickup period. If item isn't claimed after 4 days the item will be put back up for sale and all further bids by the bidder will be ignored. It is the sole duty of the bidder to make any and all attempts to claim buy out items! By bidding within this auction you acknowledge and consent to this bidding policy! All the sellers in game contact information is located in the signature of each post. You may contact me in game or by personal message to schedule auction item pickup. Thanks!

Look for the characters mentioned in my signature for item pickup.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **SHIELDS**

**ARMORS**
    a finespun black silk robe-+20 2 slot fusion robes, empty - 1.5m Misc/TWIL

some polished light leather- +30 - 500k Misc/TWIL

some thick spiked cuirbouilli leather-"+20, spiked, rigid leather (torso & arms) 7 CER 0/20 PERM" - 1.5m Misc/TWIL

some dark indigo ora armor-A cream and gold tag affixed to the inner lining of the indigo ora armor reads, "write +20 brigandine, max light, +6 blunt bonus, +5 EL-air bonus, show descrip." Crafted from heavy, tanned sea thrak hide of a mottled grey hue, the brigandine armor is overlaid with crescentic plates of dark indigo-hued ora traced with silver, the effect not unlike waves on a stormy ocean. Beneath the plates on the chest, a twisted, imflass eel, its eyes set with glossy onyx, encircles the waist, head to tail. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.- 1.5m Misc/TWIL

an embossed leather breastplate-A darkly stained vellum label affixed to the inner lining of the leather breastplate reads, "4X, +8 TWC bonus-lvl22, +6 Ambush Bonus-lvl13."- 500k Misc/TWIL

**ARMOR ACCESSORIES**
    a tightly woven steel mail coif- head armor, You analyze your steel mail coif and sense that the item is largely free from merchant alteration restrictions. The creator has also provided the following information: The coif does not have any custom feature settings. It can have up to four. When adding custom feature settings, it will be just like altering your hair quirk (or unique line if you're bald). An example would be: tucked under a tightly woven steel mail coif, which is tightly knotted in the back. He has a tightly woven steel mail coif covering his bald head. with a tightly woven steel mail coif placed at the crown of his head. He has a tightly woven steel mail coif placed at the crown of his bald head. Please note, that if you have the custom settings made for someone bald, it won't look right for someone with hair, and vice versa. You also can't wear this with another hair quirk/unique field altering item to change your features. This item isn't limited to just bandana-type items, it can also be a crown, tiara, visored helm, or something similar. Custom feature 1: None. Custom feature 2: None. Custom feature 3: None. Custom feature 4: None.- 1m Misc/TWIL

a polished imflass greathelm-A cream and gold tag affixed to the inner edge of the imflass greathelm reads, "+9 F.A. bonus and +3 INF bonus."- 500k Misc/TWIL

**WEAPONS**
    an exquisite rowan runestaff-+5, +6 EMC Bon-lvl13, +4 max mana-lvl6, +5 spell aim bonus-lvl9, +2 Aura Bonus-lvl13 - 2.5m Misc/TWIL

an olive green orase runestaff-+20, +9 spell aim bonus-lvl27 - 4m Misc/TWIL

a perfect maoral-hilted steel short-sword-Not enchanted, Perfect forge - 1m Misc/TWIL

a perfect modwir-hilted mithril short-sword-+20, perfect forge, 2.5m Misc/TWIL

a rowan-handled ora handaxe-+10, +2 OHE Bonus-lvl2, +9 dodge bonus-lvl27 - 100k Misc/TWIL

a mesille runestaff-+15, +5 Log Bon-lvl21, +5 Demon Bon-lvl15, +1 aura bon-lvl4, +6SMC Bon-lvl13 - 2m Misc/TWIL

a thin-bladed vultite bastard sword-+20, SWCW-perm, switchable from 1 handed to 2 handed - 300k Misc/TWIL

a faenor claidhmore-+8 claid - 5m Misc/TWIL

an ora-spiked maul-A silver and pale green label secured around the haft of the ora-spiked maul reads, "+10, +5 CMAN Bon-lvl9, +3 Str Bon-lvl17, +3 Dodge Bon-lvl4, +4 Two Handed Weap Bon-lvl6- 2m Misc/TWIL

a green-swirled slender mithril naginata- A silver and pale green label secured around the haft of the slender mithril naginata reads, "+20, Blessable, 6lbs, T3 ensorcell, Fusion scripts, 2 slots, empty." - 8m Misc/TWIL

a fine vaalorn katana -+18, Heavy crit weighting- 750k Misc/TWIL

a glistening glaes falchion-A silver and pale green label secured around the hilt of the glaes falchion reads, "+15, +4 to OHE bonus-lvl6."- 500k Misc/TWIL

a bone-pommeled vultite katana-A darkly stained vellum label secured around the hilt of the vultite katana reads, "+20, HCW, +5 S+H ranks-21, +9 max mana-27, +1 THW ranks-2."- 1m Misc/TWIL

a kelyn-tipped veil iron halberd-+30- 350k Misc/TWIL

a polished ash-hilted broadsword-A cream and gold tag secured around the hilt of the broadsword reads, "fully unlocked sword cane, broadsword, 5lbs, +20." The broadsword is a sword cane. Some restrictions may apply to the cane's noun when altering it. This item may weigh more than your typical broadsword, which is intended. The broadsword is fully unlocked.- 350k Misc/TWIL

**CONTAINERS**

**MISC ITEMS**

**FUSION ORBS**
    a shining hoarfrost white orb-+4 shield bonus-lvl 10, T3 - 2m Misc/TWIL

a shining hoarfrost white orb-+9 mental mana control bonus-lvl 27, T3 - 4m Misc/TWIL

a shining hoarfrost white orb-+7 mental mana control bonus-lvl 17, T3 - 3.5m Misc/TWIL

a shining hoarfrost white orb-+6 spirit mana control bonus-lvl 13, T3 - 3.5m Misc/TWIL

a shining hoarfrost white orb-+4 Spell Aiming Bonus-lvl 6, T3 - 2m Misc/TWIL

a claw-marked hoarfrost white orb-+6 brawl bonus (strong amount of brawling to use), T3 Orb - 2.5m Misc/TWIL

**ENHANCERS**
    an alexandrite inset pewter bracer-A silver and pale green label affixed to the back of the studded silver bracer reads, "imbed-Grasp of grave-rub, Holy item, +4 THW Bonus-lvl10, +2 Relig Bon-lvl5, Persist/Persist."- 5m Misc/TWIL

an elegant gold crown-A silver and pale green label affixed to the inner surface of the gold crown reads, "imbed, head repair-rub, +3 spell aim bonus-lvl6, persist/persist."- 1.5m Misc/TWIL

a rune-etched amber crown -A silver and pale green label affixed to the inner surface of the amber crown reads, "+3 edge weapon bonus (6), Imbeded-MR-Cloak of shadows-tap, persist/persist."- 1.5m Misc/TWIL

an enruned ora earring-A silver and pale green label affixed to the back of the ora earring reads, "blank imbedable, +3 ranged bonus-lvl6, persist on imbed, crumbly on enhansive."- 1m Misc/TWIL

an alexandrite inset pewter bracer-A silver and pale green label affixed to the back of the inset pewter bracer reads, "blank imbed-wave, +1 Cman Bon-lvl1, +6 2HW bon-lvl21, +5 dodge bon-lvl15, Persist-mag, crum-enhan."- 5m Misc/TWIL

a garnet-set platinum ringA silver and pale green label affixed to the inner surface of the platinum ring reads, "+6 FA bonus-lvl14, +3 Spell aim bonus-6, +8 pickpocket bonus +24, crumbly."- 500k Misc/TWIL

**SPELL PREPS and CAST CUSTOMS**

**FREE STUFF**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **PENDING PAYMENT/DELIVERY**

+3 strength orb- Grimburn- 1.2m
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    **SOLD ITEMS** 195,504,000-Total sales
    SEE THE COMMENTS SECTION FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF SOLD ITEMS AND WHAT THEY SOLD FOR!
    Last edited by DivePirate; 01-30-2021 at 05:25 AM.

Did you sell most of this stuff on Lnet? Wondering why so much is already sold while you only posted a few hours ago and there's no other posts in the thread yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Did you sell most of this stuff on Lnet? Wondering why so much is already sold while you only posted a few hours ago and there's no other posts in the thread yet.
    This is a part 2 of my original flat price auction... for some reason there was a issue with the coding in my last auction and the forums wouldnt let me update it so i started a new thread

I would love these:
    a frost-edged blue vellum-Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an icicle-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has cold flare on it the customized messaging. - 250k Aar/TLH

**FREE STUFF**

an icy snowflake-filled jar-This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Blink (1215) of icy snowflakes - FREE Jar/SGL

5. Default

(4) a swirling nexus orb

I'll take all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyral View Post
    I would love these:
    a frost-edged blue vellum-Your vellum is of the Ghezresh Custom Flare Messaging variety and has an icicle-wreathed dragon eel Custom Flare Messaging. Using it will give a weapon or armor that already has cold flare on it the customized messaging. - 250k Aar/TLH

**FREE STUFF**

an icy snowflake-filled jar-This is a prize token that, once REDEEMed, will "Grant a custom Blink (1215) of icy snowflakes - FREE Jar/SGL
    Yours!

Orbs sold to Sorren

8. Default

I'll take the inky black gloves if they are still available...thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mweaver123 View Post
    I'll take the inky black gloves if they are still available...thanks!
    Bids without character names will not be accepted....

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DivePirate View Post
    Bids without character names will not be accepted....
    Sorry...I'm Kelaren in game.