Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 Day Auction: Auctioning 2 GS3 capped characters

Default 3 Day Auction: Auctioning 2 GS3 capped characters

I got disconnected from my money. The Council on Foreign Relations put me into private intelligence because I was connected to too many different Government Intelligence Agencies Globally, and no government could facilitate it, it had to go private. Went into Bochast Private Intelligence Firm at www.BochastPrivateIntelligence.com. The Secret Service showed up and told me they wanted my help and wanted me to take what is better than, but basically the same as, slow release cocaine. They said they wanted me on all kinds of chemical enhancives. They took me to interrogate someone, we got hit really hard. I don't have access to anything to start up the accounts to give you anymore information than this.

-FIXSKILLS AVAILABLE! Don't worry about the skills.
    -Stats better than average, don't worry about the stats.
    -To my knowledge the bard has one scripting hit, though I do not know of the ranger having one. For one, it has been so many years that it might have been expunged.
    -They are not very far past capped. Please do not make a big deal over whether it is 1, 2, 3, above cap. They are both a little bit above cap.
    -You get to keep whatever I left them with.

GS3 Namexxx 100 Half-Elf Bard
    GS3 Namexxx 100 Human Ranger

Bard:
    starting bid: 300

Ranger:
    starting bid: 300

The auction will last until Saturday. Payment will be via Western Union to my location. All fees for the money transfer will be paid for by taking that money out of what is being sent. 40 dollars in fees would make a 300 dollar deal 260 to me and 40 goes to Western Union. I don't have a bank account right now after the banks hit me with money fraud, are giving it to people with greater than a restraining order, and refusing to give it to me.

Thank You,

Justin

wait what?

3. Default

Meth is bad

Listen, you are going to get assassinated for psychologically abusing me via invalidation. You cannot rip my face off and discredit my statements with this kind of bullshit. You will be killed by assassins for defacing the government. Do not invalidate me, or you will be legally killed.

Thank you,

Justin Alan Woodward

You get it? Shut the hell up with your assumations. If you don't know about the validity of statements like these, don't say anything or you will be killed-legally.
    Last edited by Intel; 03-12-2020 at 06:56 PM.

People talking their shit, saying 'nuh-uh', and 'no he isn't', and 'no you're not', is what landed me on the streets without access to more than a Billion USD. You people are getting assassinated now. You invalidators. You say I am not, over and over and over, and I am killing you legally now. You people that followed me into the game for one.

Say I am anything other than I say I am without proof and you are dead, legally. Too much psychological abuse, and it gets sexual, because you prevented me from having sex for more than 3 years this way. I am assassinating you invalidators now. Too psychologically and sexually abusive. Preventing me from getting sex this way so that you get to in my place. And your stuff with them is so sexually erroneous.

Hey shut the fuck up

Blog Entries

I see our resident schizophrenic is back.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The level of crazy in this thread from the get-go is just off the charts. Usually it takes at least 100 posts to get to this level!
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.