Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Official: Locksmith pool open in all instances

Blog Entries

Locksmiths need to unionize. Tell those shit tippers to get fucked.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Locksmiths need to unionize. Tell those shit tippers to get fucked.
    That ain't happening and even if it did, it wouldn't solve the real problem. Box owners being anonymous is an issue but I think the real problem is AFK scripting in the locksmith pool. I've seen plenty of rogues just standing around for hours on end, occasionally picking some boxes from the pool. I know they are AFK scripting because I've seen their scripts break once in a while and will not respond when I talk to them. People using their MA pocket rogue to pick at the pool don't really care about low tippers because they are just an extra source of money for the main account. The real money is in the scarabs anyway. A 1 silver box with a scarab that sells for 2k-5k is worth than a box with a good tip. Your average 1 silver tipper isn't skilled enough to check for a scarab before handing the box off to the pool. I am sure if these people could disarm the scarab themselves, they would do so THEN put the box in the pool for 1 silver.

AFK scripting the pool is easy silver and scarabs when you are 3x in picking and disarming, using lores, and vaalin pick on everything. What about exp? Why would your level 100 pocket rogue need any more exp? He is already 3x and mastered of lock mastery. That's all you need to generate money!
    Need a way to plan your stats and skills for Gemstone IV? Download my character planner!

Newest Version: v2.6.5 (Released 12/13/2018)
    Hymore Character Planner Topic at Player's Corner
    Hymore Character Planner: Releases
    Hymore Character Planner: Source Code