Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this viable: archer/bolt cleric

I have a spell aim and ranged build halfling cleric using a mechanical xbow and it’s been fun. Macros make ammo management a non issue. His (kneeling) ranged AS is higher than his bolt AS at level 73. Generally use web bolt / 320 / 309 and eye shots when everything is disabled. The xbow can be cocked while in soft RT from an opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricer View Post
    I have a spell aim and ranged build halfling cleric using a mechanical xbow and it’s been fun. Macros make ammo management a non issue. His (kneeling) ranged AS is higher than his bolt AS at level 73. Generally use web bolt / 320 / 309 and eye shots when everything is disabled. The xbow can be cocked while in soft RT from an opener.
    Don't you have to fletch the ammo, find someone to eblade it, and in combat gets in a bunch of fucking stacks? I had an ebow but I remember not having one being awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Drew's priorities - Merchanting > Roleplaying > Cybering > Being AFK > Cybering > Hunting
    (wrathbringer78) I think that's it. Viril is one big obnoxious ambient script.

I've brought up a gnome cleric and empath to level 30 so far with UAC. Both have spell aim too, so quite a bit of variety in attack options. Super fun, definitely viable thus far.