Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: weathered brown leather backpack. From last nights wyromania

1. Default weathered brown leather backpack. From last nights wyromania

Auctioning off this backpack from the wyromania raffle last night.

The weathered brown leather backpack is a coin purse that can hold 150k coins weightlessly. Weighs 10lbs and holds a significant amount.

The backpack can be further deepened or lightened via a merchant from what analyze says.

MB: 60m
    CB: 100m bid from Rjex SOLD

Will accept bs or cash at the following equivalents:
    Cash $4.50 per 1m
    Bs: $1.2k per 1m
    Last edited by Fryinhades; 02-25-2020 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Bid to Rjex

2. Default

Updated to add new cb from Hoy

Do these spill silvers when you walk around or something?

4. Default

I dont quite catch what you mean Rjex. Like, the silvers will come out of the bag at random while walking around?

If so Lahke never mentioned anything on that last night. All he said is that it could carry 150k weightlessly, nothing more
    Last edited by Fryinhades; 02-24-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Spelling and autocorrect

Does the inspect say if it can be lightened/deepened?

6. Default

It can be further and deepened and lightened

Not when you walk around, but there is a fumble chance when moving coins to and from yourself to the container.

Was like 1k or less maybe that dropped

8. Default

Is that on all coin purse type items Roblar? Thanks for chiming in since it wasnt mentioned last night

Quote Originally Posted by Fryinhades View Post
    Is that on all coin purse type items Roblar? Thanks for chiming in since it wasnt mentioned last night
    It's specific to these backpacks. There's a random chance you'll spill a small amount, but it's always less than 100 silvers. It's a pretty minor thing. I've got mine deepened to 200 pounds, but I don't think I lightened it much, mostly because I had all the work done before the lighten/deepen notes came out.

Handy item.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Ask someone that's good in ruby to make you a script that'll react to the message where you lose silver to automaticaly get silvers and put em back in pack.

BANG, solved
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"