Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What will Simu do without the whales?

Default What will Simu do without the whales?

This is from the bloodscrip auction yesterday. Simu’s gonna be fucked if like 3 people quit. I knew things had gotten pretty ridiculous but holy fuck, people dropping like $20k on one item and shit

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...O5daQ/htmlview
    Last edited by Methais; 02-24-2020 at 08:42 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seeing this is pretty depressing.

Part of me wants to say I told you so. A very large part. Remember, I'm the turd that petulantly called for a boycott of such milkings. Looking back, Wavedancer seems like a helluva bargain compared to this fleecing.

Anyway, it makes people "happy."

Obviously, I am concerned about the gambling addiction part. Do you know that in some states there is a registry for gambling addicts? You can put yourself on it and then security can kick you out. Here in IL no such registry exists for the strip mall slot machines that have recently appeared.

It is crazy, sad thing is, this is probably what is keeping GS profitable at this point, since those BS was earned with people spending simucoins.

It basically gave Simu a way to legally sell currency for real money, while still having plausible deniability, since they technically sell access to a 'mini-game' not the bs itself.

I don't fault people with buying what they want, if they can afford it.

I kind of got drawn into this, had a huge stock of BS I paid a lot for, what I wanted didn't show up. So maybe I'm luckier that way.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

My Trade List (kept updated)
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...e-s-Trade-Bait

Blog Entries

lmao, and I felt dirty when I took a parasite weapon up to tier 2.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

6. Default

Well what's blatantly obvious about the frenzy last night is that warclaidh paid 330k bs (essentially 330m depending on conversion) for a t1 ensorcell. Unless the item was absolutely impossible to ensorcell, I couldn't imagine ever having to pay that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryinhades View Post
    Well what's blatantly obvious about the frenzy last night is that warclaidh paid 330k bs (essentially 330m depending on conversion) for a t1 ensorcell. Unless the item was absolutely impossible to ensorcell, I couldn't imagine ever having to pay that much.
    There are many high end or very old items that cannot be ensorcelled through players. Warclaidh owns quite a few of them.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world — those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryinhades View Post
    I remember when Simu said ensorcell would never be offered as P2W and people believed them.

Those Rift boots are massive P2W.

This game is fucked when these retards eventually quit.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-24-2020 at 09:48 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My biggest grip, is the price of even the 'mundane' items.

Look at the spell combiner, went for what? 300k+ in open auction? When it should of just been a pay per service to anyone who bought 1x a day items. Why because balance? All for what is essentially a QOL item.
    Last edited by Sile; 02-24-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sile View Post
    My biggest grip, is the price of even the 'mundane' items.

Look at the spell combiner, went for what? 300k+ in open auction? When it should of just been a pay per service to anyone who bought 1x a day items. Why because balance? All for what is essentially a QOL item.
    Actually there are mechanical benefits to combing x/day items.