Thread: Taleph/Picknox

Default Taleph/Picknox

2020 duskruin's biggest cocksucker of the year.

Every time I try to do a deal with this guy its like dealing with a used car salesman. Straight up piece of shit.

Lied or tried to change deal 5 times. Good luck dealing with this clown <----

Had business with him and I must say it was always A+

Always
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

A+ from a Canadian Xecutioner. Doesn't get better.

I love Taleph. I've never once had that kind of interaction with him, candidly.

that's cause you don't buy stuff from people with real money

I've been buying books from Taleph for many DRs with $'s, scrip and/or silvers. Never had a problem.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 02-23-2020 at 08:11 AM.

7. Default

Never had a problem with him. If everyone is an asshole but you, maybe you're the asshole?

I picked up a book from Picknox during DR - he did just fine for me and the 5 other people looking to purchase books via BS or silver as we stood in line waiting our turn for his attention.

He seemed very patient with all the folks bombarding him with questions and handled things professionally, in my opinion.

Maybe he just hates you.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible