Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The new most baller runestaff ever

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah, well, I just bought a 4x runestaff from the weapon shop for 25k silvers.
    And that’s all you need for 90% of the content in this game.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    And that’s all you need for 90% of the content in this game.
    True. Boring, but true.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

So now that we know a surita T5 sigil staff can (and does!) exist, is that the new most baller runestaff ever? Seems better than the nerve script if you’re firing off bolt spells like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Idalias View Post
    So now that we know a surita T5 sigil staff can (and does!) exist, is that the new most baller runestaff ever? Seems better than the nerve script if you’re firing off bolt spells like crazy.
    I wouldn't throw it in the well. Better bet to pick up the d125 for 200k horsebux then plan for add-sigil certs to show up in DR someday like they did eventually for nerve. But I'm saying this as an AS user, surita is far more OP for CS and I'm sort of shocked nobody bought that out. If those certs never come to be this will permanently be the best CS runestaff ever.

As was I. That staff is off the charts awesome.

6. Default

Imo this is the best base staff in the game at the moment. It doesnt have the extra flaring and stuff added to it like the nervestaff. But as a base to start enchanting and adding further stuff to, it's the best. The t5 ability is just off the charts and the added dispel flares and t3 ability make this bonkers. Screen scrolls for days. The scroll ability is good if you can find and charge enough attack spells to insert into the staff for the added AS and CS it grants on use. Tbh, I'm hoping that they allow for the sigil certs to become available and maybe even to allow them for ranged weapons. That would be just bonkers for the type that can use scrolls and ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Idalias View Post
    As was I. That staff is off the charts awesome.
    Shit better be, costing $7000-8000 going by silver rates up until the auction.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible