Page 705 of 726 FirstFirst ... 205605655695703704705706707715 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 7256

Thread: Wuhan Virus

When is the Latrin strain?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I watched the Obama portraits unveiling today. Hardly anybody was wearing a mask. Not Biden, not Harris, not the Obamas, not any of the other people you've heard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Wife and kids just tested negative so they can fly home from Costa Rica!
    Grats man! Glad to hear. Wish you and the family all the best

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I watched the Obama portraits unveiling today. Hardly anybody was wearing a mask. Not Biden, not Harris, not the Obamas, not any of the other people you've heard of.
    Shut the fuck up ClydeRetard.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Grats man! Glad to hear. Wish you and the family all the best
    That was 5 months ago though.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Holy shit LOL... just looked at the date posted. HAHAHA... thanks for the call out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

This will make you laugh... because... you know... it's for horses, and Joe Rogan is an idiot... but you keep believing the political appointees and pharmaceutical companies... 2+ years of our country destroyed, and morons still lap it up like the jackasses they are...

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugee...uidelines.html

"All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with: Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days before departure to the United States"

"All African refugees who did not originate from or reside in countries where Loa loa infection is endemic (Box 1) should receive presumptive therapy with: Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days"

There are 47 other mentions of REQUIRED use of IVERMECTIN for refugees... but hey... the media told you it's bad, so it must be... right?

2+ years... people shouldn't be so forgiving or forgetful.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-16-2022 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    This will make you laugh... because... you know... it's for horses, and Joe Rogan is an idiot... but you keep believing the political appointees and pharmaceutical companies... 2+ years of our country destroyed, and morons still lap it up like the jackasses they are...

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugee...uidelines.html

"All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with: Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days before departure to the United States"

"All African refugees who did not originate from or reside in countries where Loa loa infection is endemic (Box 1) should receive presumptive therapy with: Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days"

There are 47 other mentions of REQUIRED use of IVERMECTIN for refugees... but hey... the media told you it's bad, so it must be... right?

2+ years... people shouldn't be so forgiving or forgetful.
    I still don't get the hate that Ivermectin has gotten for the past couple years. Is it because Trump touted it? Or is it because you can get generic versions of the medicine now, making it far less profitable for Big Pharma?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I still don't get the hate that Ivermectin has gotten for the past couple years. Is it because Trump touted it? Or is it because you can get generic versions of the medicine now, making it far less profitable for Big Pharma?
    I would say both.... the negative media coverage on it worked for both situations - which benefitted the Left and the donors.

Again, I'm not saying it works or doesn't work for Covid. Many countries use it (44%) for Covid, and I'm sure it's like any drug - works for some, doesn't for others.

My issue was, as you said, the full demonization of a safe, reliable, highly used drug that just got demolished in the US media - and the morons who can't think for themselves and see through the bullshit.