Page 61 of 744 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161561 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

I'm struggling to keep up. Just because I might disagree with something posted by you, Tgo, I'd be labeled a Trump-hater?

Don't get me wrong; I'll clarify my position. Trump is not a presidential president. Trump has managed to get an amazing amount of shit moving. Trump has brought a more business-thrive mentality to the White House. Trump does not lead with clear vision and crystal intent. Trump is always looking for someone to push out with a blame statement. Trump is divisive, at times necessarily, and at times causing chaos. Trump does the typical CEO thing of not sharing, and does a poor job of delegating effectively. I also wonder if Trump really set his own team at the outset - or if it was the party recommendations that started the raft of revolving-door syndrome we experienced.

I'm not a Trump-hater at all. But Trump sure as hell could have done more and done it better. That exact same statement is true at every level of leadership, without regard to party, in our government. No one shined. Instead, every time I turn around, I have to listen to bickering (much of it repeated here) that simply leads us nowhere.

That's my quandary. Trump's done pretty well, in many cases. The democratic pool of nominees to contend with him are not inspiring. But Trump is far from an ideal president. I expect more. Trump-hater? Hardly. Trump-realist.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I'm struggling to keep up. Just because I might disagree with something posted by you, Tgo, I'd be labeled a Trump-hater?
    I don't think I've called you Trump hater.

No, I don't think so either. But I find myself agreeing with a significant amount of Archigeek's points. Not all, but a good amount. Like I said, just struggling to keep up around all the China Fellatio and Propogandist Tag assertions. I don't want to be labeled a Trump-hater, neither!

Wonder how soon mainstream news will pick up on the cumulative 10% cuts Trump has made in the CDC.

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    No, I don't think so either. But I find myself agreeing with a significant amount of Archigeek's points. Not all, but a good amount. Like I said, just struggling to keep up around all the China Fellatio and Propogandist Tag assertions. I don't want to be labeled a Trump-hater, neither!
    Seran is the one spreading literal Chinese propaganda, so if you agree with the insane shit he is saying then you just might be a Trump hater too.

Archigeek is merely wrong to varying degrees.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-22-2020 at 10:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Wonder how soon mainstream news will pick up on the cumulative 10% cuts Trump has made in the CDC.
    See what I mean? More Chinese propaganda.

Real life picture of Seran:

Is he sponsored by Activision Blizzard?

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    He is. Blizzard likes them some Chinese semen too.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    They supply the chinese semen.

More for Archgeek to complain about.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie