Page 536 of 733 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 7322

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Top candidate for the Herman Cain award.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hermancainaward
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I imply (or shit in some cases you ghouls flat out say it) that the person deserved to die because I didn't agree with a message they were pushing?

While you're waiting for the "next time" I do this why don't you quote the "other times" I have done this. You must be confusing me with Keller.
    Where you latch onto a story for a "AH! Gotchu" moments.

"See I was right this one person did the thing I said would happen!"
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

He didn't even die to his self medicating, but of course that's why you're pushing this story and that you supposedly care that he died.

Face it, you're pushing the narrative the mainstream media wants you to push because you know what I said is 100% the truth but you don't care because you're a good little puppet. No thinking for you!
    I don't care that he died owning the libs. He died due to his self medicating of something that simply won't help against a virus. It's 100% on his own self for not seeking actual medical care and instead thinking a dewormer would help him.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

He didn't even die to his self medicating, but of course that's why you're pushing this story and that you supposedly care that he died.

Face it, you're pushing the narrative the mainstream media wants you to push because you know what I said is 100% the truth but you don't care because you're a good little puppet. No thinking for you!
    He died for delaying treatment. For being on of these anti maskers, who knows if his willful ignorance has endangered others and spread illness to his misguided followers.

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I came by my loathing of covid deniers honestly and I won't be shamed out of it.
    I didn't read anything about him being a "covid denier", he was just against the mandates and shutdowns. He tried to self medicate, clearly he thought the virus is real.

It's possible to both believe the virus is real and kills people and to not think the government has the right to shut down our businesses and work and force us to stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    He died due to his self medicating
    He died in a hospital due to the virus, he didn't die to self medicating.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    He died for delaying treatment.
    How do you know?

I thought there was no "treatment" for COVID yet that's why we all need to get vaccinated and why Trump is a mad man for pushing for treatments? Go back to your mainstream media and get your "facts" straight.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-30-2021 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    That's great. Now find a comic of people pushing for vaccines and shutdowns and still end up dying to the China Virus. Oh right, that's not the narrative we are pushing here.

Let people live their lives. If they want to risk a very slim chance of contracting this virus and dying to it then let them. Since when is it up to the government to "protect" us from others by mandating laws forcing us to get vaccines and staying home?

How do you know?

I thought there was no "treatment" for COVID yet that's why we all need to get vaccinated and why Trump is a mad man for pushing for treatments? Go back to your mainstream media and get your facts straight.
    Trump is pushing for over the counter sheep drench and other snake oil cures his family has stock in. Let us not forget the sunlight and disinfectant cures.

People should take pause and look at the covid-19 deniers winding up in the hospital getting tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars in healthcare treatment. Will your average man be able to afford this, naw. Meanwhile the conservative elite are pushing anti-science while enjoying the best science based treatment available.