Page 11 of 736 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Markets are down ~5% again today. FFS people, don't ruin my retirement because you got the sniffles!
    Just keep buying.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Markets are down ~5% again today. FFS people, don't ruin my retirement because you got the sniffles!
    Huge buying opportunity since people are being massively retarded.

I just assumed people were cashing in their stocks so they can afford all this toilet paper.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Huge buying opportunity since people are being massively retarded.
    What I did this week already, was move money from some lesser quality stocks to higher quality blue chips that got unjustifiably equally hammered. I expect things to drop some more, as the US situation starts to look like Italy. Then in a few months it will begin to improve, and the markets will come back. If you were smart, you were sitting on some cash, since a lot of stocks were overpriced. The question is, do you put that cash into stocks now, or wait another month?

One factor to also consider is whether or not this will drive us into recession, and how recession proof your employment situation is.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

As of yesterday's closing, P/E ratios are still above long-term historical averages. The problem is the E in that ratio. Usually we have good projections, but now they're not worth much because of too much uncertainty.

Until at least today, major indices were still up for the preceding 12 months. Right now, that's not true. It's an important psychological line.

Also, we probably officially entered a "bear market" today.

It's all Obama/Biden's fault. They should not have appointed people to pandemic health boards that Trump would want to fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    As of yesterday's closing, P/E ratios are still above long-term historical averages. The problem is the E in that ratio. Usually we have good projections, but now they're not worth much because of too much uncertainty.

Until at least today, major indices were still up for the preceding 12 months. Right now, that's not true. It's an important psychological line.

It's all Obama/Biden's fault. They should not have appointed people to pandemic health boards that Trump would want to fire.
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?
    Answer your own question.

Shut the fuck up loser.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shut the fuck up loser.
    You know he's so sensitive that he can't actually say what he means.. he has to come up with an alt account and use it consistently for 13 years....

Honestly, he's got to be the biggest thin skinned pussy ever. The perfect example of a "Sensitive snowflake".
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You know he's so sensitive that he can't actually say what he means.. he has to come up with an alt account and use it consistently for 13 years....

Honestly, he's got to be the biggest thin skinned pussy ever. The perfect example of a "Sensitive snowflake".
    This is correct.

Democrats in Congress want to overrule Trump's travel bans and reverse them.

The fuck is wrong with Democrats?

"Hey this virus is going around, killing people and wrecking economies. Let's open our borders to everyone!"

Say it with me now: the Democratic party are literally terrorists.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-11-2020 at 06:38 PM.