Page 736 of 741 FirstFirst ... 236636686726734735736737738 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,360 of 7407

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Or I could, you know, just raise my own chickens. My family eats a lot of eggs, I’m not concerned about the shelf life.

Also, fresh unwashed in the refrigerator will last 2-3x as long as your store bought eggs.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 04-19-2024 at 06:04 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You do know that chickens don't shit out their eggs, right?
    They do. Chickens have just one hole at that end, and they use it for everything. See https://www.val-co.com/the-most-vers...-in-a-chicken/

An elderly man once told me that someone refused to eat cooked cow tongue, saying he would never eat anything that came from a cow's mouth. The elderly man asked, "Do you eat eggs?"

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Or I could, you know, just raise my own chickens. My family eats a lot of eggs, I’m not concerned about the shelf life.
    Raising your own chickens would greatly increase your risk of exposure to bird flu. If you have chickens, now would be a good time to consider getting rid of them, at least for the next year while we see how this new virus plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Raising your own chickens would greatly increase your risk of exposure to bird flu. If you have chickens, now would be a good time to consider getting rid of them, at least for the next year while we see how this new virus plays out.
    way ahead of you

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Wrong.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Also, fresh unwashed in the refrigerator will last 2-3x as long as your store bought eggs.
    If you have an acre or more land, chickens will be one of the best investments you will ever make for your family.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you have an acre or more land, chickens will be one of the best investments you will ever make for your family.
    Im only on about half an acre(for now, golden handcuffs on the property that got me out of the apartment trap). but should be enough to raise a couple. some of my neighbors have them already. been looking at building a mobile coup.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Im only on about half an acre(for now, golden handcuffs on the property that got me out of the apartment trap). but should be enough to raise a couple. some of my neighbors have them already. been looking at building a mobile coup.
    You really don't need very many. I think we had 8 hens, we were giving away at least 2-3 dozen eggs a week. The most valuable part of a chicken is literally the shit.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Yeah I just doubled the sized of my veggie garden this year. Would be useful for sure

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You should move to a country which allows you to purchase chicken shit covered eggs at the supermarket. The rest of us will enjoy our clean eggs that last twice as long via the refrigerator as your room temperature dirty eggs do.
    You're not supposed to eat the shells, retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible