Page 480 of 726 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 7256

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Blog Entries

I don't follow how Pelosi and the Democrats are ultimately responsible for the stuff Trump does. They weren't even the majority in the house for the first two years, and still aren't in the senate.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Chris Rock summarizing his set at Dave Chappelle's comedy shows.

"I talked about our political whatever. America. Part of the reason we’re in the predicament we’re in is, the president’s a landlord. No one has less compassion for humans than a landlord. [Laughs.] And we’re shocked he’s not engaged.

Did you ever see that movie “The Last Emperor,” where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China? There’s a kid and he’s the king. So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, “OK, this is what we’re really going to do.” And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, “We’re going to get him impeached,” which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."
    That's a lot of words just to say "Orange Man Bad."

But tell us what specifically Trump should have done to not "let the virus in," that apparently the rest of the world didn't do either, which is no doubt also Trump's fault.

I'm too lazy to go check, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are posts from you calling Trump racist for shutting down the borders back in January or whenever it was.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2020 at 04:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I don't follow how Pelosi and the Democrats are ultimately responsible for the stuff Trump does. They weren't even the majority in the house for the first two years, and still aren't in the senate.
    Remember how back in January or February, Trump was busy being called racist by democrats for shutting down international travel while those same democrats insisted that this wouldn't even be as bad as the flu?

Weird how quickly people forget that so quickly...

But yeah Trump totally just left the door open and welcomed the virus in with open arms. Which must mean every other country in the world also did this, since the whole planet was affected and all.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-17-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

I was quoting Chris Rock, Methais. Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Remember how back in January or February, Trump was busy being called racist by democrats for shutting down international travel while those same democrats insisted that this wouldn't even be as bad as the flu?

Weird how quickly people forget that so quickly...

But yeah Trump totally just left the door open and welcomed the virus in with open arms. Which must mean every other country in the world also did this, since the whole planet was affected and all.

You do realize that travel ban was pretty much useless right?
    1. Chinese New Year began January 25th, 95% of all Chinese that travel leave on that day or a few days before. I believe Trump made the announcement almost a week later.
    2. I don’t recall any high level democrat stating it wouldn’t be as bad as the flu, can you link something? I thought it was the GOP that was labeling it “another flu”.
    3. If I remember right, it wasn’t even trumps idea to stop international travel, it was high level health experts that recommended it much earlier than when he actually imposed travel restrictions, that travel restriction was only China, it left out Europe, and every other part of the world, and that includes Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
    4. You also know that travel ban wasn’t enforced at the beginning right? It was the airlines at the point of travel, responsible for denying passengers, By simply asking them “were you in China? Yes or no?
    5. Many many countries in SEA have the virus under control. Because they actually shut the door, and didn’t leave it open like our country did... for example Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, etc. they haven’t had an outbreak in forever, yet their borders are still shut, why do you think?

Even traveling now. Everything is up to the airlines to deny or allow passengers. Passport control does absolutely nothing.

Those that keep trying to bring up how Trump did so much, with his “travel ban”, he’s really done absolutely nothing.
    I got evacuated, back to LA, I filled in a document that asked me if I have any symptoms, and that was it. Literally nothing else was done.
    Europe failed as well with their travel restrictions, only Asia really succeeded with it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-18-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    You do realize that travel ban was pretty much useless right?
    1. Chinese New Year began January 25th, 95% of all Chinese that travel leave on that day or a few days before. I believe Trump made the announcement almost a week later.
    2. I don’t recall any high level democrat stating it wouldn’t be as bad as the flu, can you link something? I thought it was the GOP that was labeling it “another flu”.
    3. If I remember right, it wasn’t even trumps idea to stop international travel, it was high level health experts that recommended it much earlier than when he actually imposed travel restrictions, that travel restriction was only China, it left out Europe, and every other part of the world, and that includes Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan.
    4. You also know that travel ban wasn’t enforced at the beginning right? It was the airlines at the point of travel, responsible for denying passengers, By simply asking them “were you in China? Yes or no?
    5. Many many countries in SEA have the virus under control. Because they actually shut the door, and didn’t leave it open like our country did... for example Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, etc. they haven’t had an outbreak in forever, yet their borders are still shut, why do you think?

Even traveling now. Everything is up to the airlines to deny or allow passengers. Passport control does absolutely nothing.

Those that keep trying to bring up how Trump did so much, with his “travel ban”, he’s really done absolutely nothing.
    I got evacuated, back to LA, I filled in a document that asked me if I have any symptoms, and that was it. Literally nothing else was done.
    Europe failed as well with their travel restrictions, only Asia really succeeded with it.
    I can't tell if your arguments are disingenuous or just naive. But anyway...

Are you saying that Fauci doesn't know what he's talking about again? Why can't you guys make up your minds?

Here's one after about 10 seconds on Bing. Start at 0:25 or so to skip the irrelevant commentary. Feel free to repeat what DeBlasio said at 1:22 also. There's more like this out there. If you want to see it, you'll have to be less lazy than me and go find it yourself.

I can't tell if your arguments are disingenuous or just naive. But anyway...

Are you saying that Fauci doesn't know what he's talking about again? Why can't you guys make up your minds?

Here's one after about 10 seconds on Bing. Start at 0:25 or so to skip the irrelevant commentary. Feel free to repeat what DeBlasio said at 1:22 also. There's more like this out there. If you want to see it, you'll have to be less lazy than me and go find it yourself.

Let me rephrase; a travel ban would work. If implemented correctly and didn’t only target a specific country, specific citizens, and was actually enforced and implemented on time, like what Thailand did.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-18-2020 at 02:55 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Let me rephrase; a travel ban would work. If implemented correctly and didn’t only target a specific country, specific citizens, and was actually enforced and implemented on time, like what Thailand did.
    Don't forget this part. It should be easy to find my reply in the previous post you quoted. It's the part with the big moving picture.

9. Default

Don't forget this part. It should be easy to find my reply in the previous post you quoted. It's the part with the big moving picture.
    LULZ. Good luck with that... I don't see any of the liberal trash here admitting how wrong the dems got it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

What reply do you want? Sure some democrats made a mistake, and? Republicans did as well. BUT, at that point in time, the democrats and republicans or health officials didn’t actually get anything wrong. Here’s why. (key point at that time)
    I’ll also tell you at that point why it doesn’t matter what the democrats/Republican said matter.
    1. With any new virus, we know very little about it, as we learned more, and study it more, with anything really your stance and actions change based on new information. (Hence why we didn’t jump straight to gas mask) As more people died, and more people got infected, the democrats changed their stance based on new information, while the president and predominant Republicans have not.
    2. Trump was aware of how serious this virus was, and did little to nothing to actually make the public aware and downplayed it as to nothing more than a common flu. He also failed to share this information with other government officials both state and federally.
    3. Now, if you go by those recording of trumps own words and if he relayed it to the American people exactly how dangerous and deadly this virus actually is, took concrete steps to fight the virus, instead of just a cosmetic travel ban, we wouldn’t be in our current situation in my opinion. His entire defense of I don’t want to cause a panic doesn’t work, he causes a panic all the time.
    4. That moves us to why, what any democrat said just doesn’t matter. They weren’t given the correct information by the president, who had/has continuously fed false information to the people, the media and other politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    LULZ. Good luck with that... I don't see any of the liberal trash here admitting how wrong the dems got it.
    And SMH, sure looking back, hindsight is 20/20 we can say a lot of people were wrong, that’s the benefit/curse of it. Too bad we didn’t have that luxury during that time, when everyone was “wrong”. You seem like an educated man, I’m surprised I need to explain the concept of hindsight, since you seem to lack the concept of it, or more likely you choose to ignore it, when it suits your argument.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-19-2020 at 06:52 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: