Page 88 of 726 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188588 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Thanks. 370K. Yesterday. Got it. Interesting Dr Brix said the results where in, but the CDC says "4 to 7 days" delay in reporting. I'm sure, since these are both government sites that there's no spin, though. Just need to figure out what the difference is in each perspective.

In other news, look how racist Mexico is omg omg omg omg omg!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Meanwhile, back at the Legion of Doom, It's not just Democrats padding the bill for stimulus money.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...s1G?li=BBnb7Kz

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Meanwhile, back at the Legion of Doom, It's not just Democrats padding the bill for stimulus money.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...s1G?li=BBnb7Kz
    It's pretty hilarious that he'd enter a minimum funding clause. 1.5B is a full quarter of Vermont's state budget and that goes the same for other states as well. Do we think Vermont will need that sort of emergency funding, no.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's pretty hilarious that he'd enter a minimum funding clause. 1.5B is a full quarter of Vermont's state budget and that goes the same for other states as well. Do we think Vermont will need that sort of emergency funding, no.
    Do we think they'll absolutely get it and use it all up somehow? Yes.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The Federal Government isn't there to "help poorer states first"
    I didn't say that. See perhaps the problem with you, Archigeek, and others is you just can't fucking read, then you come around and tell me I'm wrong and tell me to admit I'm wrong.

Don't fucking "quote" me on something I never said.

This from a quoted post by Seran?

Ok, I'm either confused, or there is some spillage that I'm not tracking. Why can't things just be simple?

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    This from a quoted post by Seran?

Ok, I'm either confused, or there is some spillage that I'm not tracking. Why can't things just be simple?
    What are you confused about?

Kathy Griffin should honestly be thrown in jail at this point:

https://twitter.com/kathygriffin/sta...62326570012672

Here's the tl;dr version: A couple of days ago Griffin went to the ER because she was sick, she claimed her symptoms were similar to Chinese virus symptoms so she was sent to an isolation ward. During all of this time she blamed Trump for why she was sick and said he is lying to the American people and more Americans are getting sick and can't get the care they need.

Turns out she had an abdominal infection, the symptoms of which aren't anything remotely similar to Chinese virus symptoms, but she's still claiming she might have Chinese virus because she's a dumb bitch.

10. Default

Man I'm glad I don't use Twitter. Only people left on it are the wildly partisan and always enraged.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal