Page 403 of 429 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 4285

Thread: Wuhan Virus

What do you think the "it" is that people can see and Trump can feel? Is it anger, the pandemic, damage or China?

People see anger. Trump feels anger.
    People see the pandemic. Trump feels the pandemic.
    People see damage. Trump feels damage.
    People see China. Trump feels China.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

What do you think the "it" is that people can see and Trump can feel? Is it anger, the pandemic, damage or China?

People see anger. Trump feels anger.
    People see the pandemic. Trump feels the pandemic.
    People see damage. Trump feels damage.
    People see China. Trump feels China.
    You're a massive tard.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri

I’m honestly confused, what’s the big deal with the mask? I don’t understand what the problem is.

Before my father died, his last words to me were:
    If you believe in god, and there is a god, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in god, and there is no god, you’re fine.
    If you believe in god, and there is no god, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in god, and there is a god, you’re fucked.

The same basic ideology can be applied to this virus.
    If you believe in the pandemic and there is a pandemic, and you wear a mask, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in the pandemic, and there is no pandemic and you wear a mask, you’re fine.
    If you believe in the pandemic, and there is no pandemic and you wear a mask you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in the pandemic, and there is a pandemic and you don’t wear a mask, you’re fucked.

You may believe the virus is fake, it’s not that deadly, the news is fake, whatever you want. That’s your decision. But have you thought, for once, maybe you’re wrong? Has that possibility ever crossed your mind? You may be right, the pandemic is fake, you may also be wrong and your actions of not wearing a mask, can end up killing people. So because of that possibility, you should wear a mask.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-30-2020 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m honestly confused, what’s the big deal with the mask? I don’t understand what the problem is.

Before my father died, his last words to me were:
    If you believe in god, and there is a god, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in god, and there is no god, you’re fine.
    If you believe in god, and there is no god, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in god, and there is a god, you’re fucked.

The same basic ideology can be applied to this virus.
    If there is a pandemic, and you wear a mask, you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in the pandemic, and there is no pandemic and you wear a mask, you’re fine.
    If you believe in the pandemic, and there is no pandemic and you wear a mask you’re fine.
    If you don’t believe in the pandemic, and there is a pandemic and you don’t wear a mask, you’re fucked.

You may believe the virus is fake, the news is fake, whatever you want. That’s your decision. But have you thought, for once, maybe you’re are wrong, has that possibility ever crossed your mind? You may be right, the pandemic is fake, you may also be wrong and your actions of not wearing a mask, can end up killing people. So because of that possibility, you should wear a mask.
    Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? How about driving while having a buzz? Your actions can end up killing people. So because of that possibility, you should not speed or drive with a buzz. The list goes on. The difference is, we can absolutely prove correlation between these two things and saving lives. Wearing a cut out piece of cotton shirt? Really?

It's about being a slave to the government's whim without rational or realistic cause. It's also about the tons of lies we have been told about this whole mess. We need herd immunity, it will not happen if everyone runs and hides. Period. People die every day. The numbers about this thing are getting to the point that it is barely more fatal than the flu and if we protect the most vulnerable, the rest of us have little to fear. In fact, if Washington, Kommiefornia and Washington State hadn't packed sick people into nursing homes then likely, we would have about 1/4 to 1/3 less deaths than we do now. And that doesn't address the increase in mental health issues, crime and suicide as a result of all this mess.

Most of America is fed up with this shit, just as they are fed up with the riots, BLM and all the racist Leftist garbage. There is a reckoning coming and I fear that people just don't understand how bad things will be.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri

You may believe the virus is fake, itís not that deadly, the news is fake, whatever you want. Thatís your decision. But have you thought, for once, maybe youíre wrong? Has that possibility ever crossed your mind? You may be right, the pandemic is fake, you may also be wrong and your actions of not wearing a mask, can end up killing people. So because of that possibility, you should wear a mask.
    This is basically the same logic with the "give up your guns" crowd.

"You are more likely to die with a gun in your house so you should get rid of it."
    "It's not about whether you can be trusted with a gun, what if someone steals your gun and shoots someone."

I wear a mask but I really think people are making too big of a deal about others wearing a mask. Like if you're not comfortable being close to someone who is not wearing a mask here's a thought: stay away from that person.

People are still literally chasing people out of stores and pushing them around for not wearing a mask all the while tens of thousands of people are still taking to the streets to demand cities defund the police and no one even bats an eye at this.

Reporters are still calling beach goers murderers while hardly saying a word about rioters burning down cities.

School aged children are now several months behind on their education and in many parts of the US might miss out on another 1+ months of education while the CHAZ/CHOP country sprang up in the state of Washington and reporters and leftists politicians can't stop saying enough kind words about the murderous inhabitants.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-30-2020 at 11:44 PM.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tgo01 again.

Stay away from them. Not hard at all. Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? How about driving while having a buzz? Your actions can end up killing people. So because of that possibility, you should not speed or drive with a buzz. The list goes on. The difference is, we can absolutely prove correlation between these two things and saving lives. Wearing a cut out piece of cotton shirt? Really?

It's about being a slave to the government's whim without rational or realistic cause. It's also about the tons of lies we have been told about this whole mess. We need herd immunity, it will not happen if everyone runs and hides. Period. People die every day. The numbers about this thing are getting to the point that it is barely more fatal than the flu and if we protect the most vulnerable, the rest of us have little to fear. In fact, if Washington, Kommiefornia and Washington State hadn't packed sick people into nursing homes then likely, we would have about 1/4 to 1/3 less deaths than we do now. And that doesn't address the increase in mental health issues, crime and suicide as a result of all this mess.

Most of America is fed up with this shit, just as they are fed up with the riots, BLM and all the racist Leftist garbage. There is a reckoning coming and I fear that people just don't understand how bad things will be.

We need herd immunity? We don’t even know if herd immunity is even possible, yet we need it? You act like you know 100% that herd immunity is the answer, maybe you should be leading the COVID-19 task force? Why doesn’t herd immunity work with the flu? Please, I’m interested in your answer to that. Why don’t we just get herd immunity with the flu, and never worry about it again? I mean you make it sound so simple.

I mean fuck, while we are at it, let’s get herd immunity to AIDS as well, let’s all go out and get AIDS, so we can become immune.

Next time you get the flu, don’t take medicine, don’t stay home, make sure you give it to everyone so we can all get the flu and have herd immunity and never deal with it again. Same goes with the common cold.

Oh yeah, I forgot.. that’s the funny thing about RNA based viruses, they constantly mutate and change and actually getting herd immunity is extremely difficult.
    It’s already been reported that the COVID-19 viruses have already mutated across the world. So there goes herd immunity out the window.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-30-2020 at 11:56 PM.
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

We need herd immunity? We don’t even know if herd immunity is even possible, yet we need it? You act like you know 100% that herd immunity is the answer, maybe you should be leading the COVID-19 task force? Why doesn’t herd immunity work with the flu? Please, I’m interested in your answer to that. Why don’t we just get herd immunity with the flu, and never worry about it again? I mean you make it sound so simple.
    I mean fuck, while we are at it, let’s get herd immunity to AIDS as well, let’s all go out and get AIDS, so we can become immune.
    Next time you get the flu, don’t take medicine, don’t stay home, make sure you give it to everyone so we can all get the flu and have herd immunity and never deal with it again. Same goes with the common cold.
    Oh yeah, I forgot.. that’s the funny thing about RNA based viruses, they constantly mutate and change and actually getting herd immunity is near impossible.
    You are fucking retarded. How the hell do you think we manage through the cold every year? Yeah, another one of this class of virii. We get tough enough to live through it so that most people that get it don't die. Herd immunity is the only way we will ever deal with this thing long term, it's how we deal with every other disease without a reasonably effective vaccine and many of the ones that have vaccines. OH, and about your comment on mutation, well, guess why the flu vaccine doesn't work perfectly, go ahead, give it a try. Now please take your simpering, whiny, cowering opinions and peddle them elsewhere we are done with your fear mongering little Napoleon syndrome.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is basically the same logic with the "give up your guns" crowd.

"You are more likely to die with a gun in your house so you should get rid of it."
    "It's not about whether you can be trusted with a gun, what if someone steals your gun and shoots someone."

I wear a mask but I really think people are making too big of a deal about others wearing a mask. Like if you're not comfortable being close to someone who is not wearing a mask here's a thought: stay away from that person.

People are still literally chasing people out of stores and pushing them around for not wearing a mask all the while tens of thousands of people are still taking to the streets to demand cities defund the police and no one even bats an eye at this.

Reporters are still calling beach goers murderers while hardly saying a word about rioters burning down cities.

School aged children are now several months behind on their education and in many parts of the US might miss out on another 1+ months of education while the CHAZ/CHOP country sprang up in the state of Washington and reporters and leftists politicians can't stop saying enough kind words about the murderous inhabitants.
    I agree, I wear a mask, if I see someone not wearing one, I don’t make any comments, Talk shit or try to tell them to wear one, I just try to not get to close and go about my business.
    Last edited by Solkern; 06-30-2020 at 11:58 PM.