Page 680 of 733 FirstFirst ... 180580630670678679680681682690730 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 7322

Thread: Wuhan Virus

RIP Meatloaf. Turns out that he would do anything for love, but the thing he wouldn't do was get a covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/natural-immun...200205306.html

It only took the CDC a couple of years to catch up to what normal people with a functioning brain already knew.
    "The level of protection offered by vaccination and surviving a previous infection changed during the study period. Vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19"

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    "The level of protection offered by vaccination and surviving a previous infection changed during the study period. Vaccination remains the safest strategy for protecting against Covid-19"
    That's for people who have never had covid before though. Which makes sense.. it's safer to get the vaccine than to get covid if you never had it.

Natural immunity from a previous covid infection is still stronger.

The reason the government doesn't really count natural immunity is because they can't track it as effectively as they can track who they have administered the vaccine to.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-21-2022 at 11:47 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That's for people who have never had covid before though. Which makes sense.. it's safer to get the vaccine than to get covid if you never had it.

Natural immunity from a previous covid infection is still stronger.

The reason the government doesn't really count natural immunity is because they can't track it as effectively as they can track who they have administered the vaccine to.
    So if the premise of the article is that by analyzing California and a few other state's databases you found an upswing in infection rates with Delta and Epsilon for the vaccinated, which for the first time exceeded those who were never vaccinated, then go on to ignore the rest of the data, showing reduced hospitalization rates, overall reduced infection rates amongst the vaccinated, not to mention even greater protection for those vaccinated WITH prior infection, I can see how you infer your narrow interpretation.

The data shows that by getting vaccinated you have an overall much lower rate to get Covid-19. It goes on to show that those who do get breakthrough infections enjoy a much lower overall reinfection rate as the vaccines further boost ones immunological response. Which is why the article concludes that vaccination remains the safest strategy.

Or perhaps because our government is sponsored by Pfizer?

The only reason I got the jab was for two reasons.

1) It was the only way I could visit my elderly father who now resides in the old folks home on the memory care floor.

2) At the time my employer (a big financial institution) stated if we get the shot, that we don’t have to wear a mask in the office all day. They lied. A couple weeks later they changed the policy because there was no way to know if so-and-so maskless person is vaccinated or not, and whiny commies bitched to HR about it. So now everyone has to wear a mask in the office.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-21-2022 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

1) It was the only way I could visit my elderly father who now resides in the old folks home on the memory care floor.

2) At the time my employer (a big financial institution) stated if we get the shot, that we don’t have to wear a mask in the office all day. They lied. A couple weeks later they changed the policy because there was no way to know if so-and-so maskless person is vaccinated or not, and whiny commies bitched to HR about it. So now everyone has to wear a mask in the office.
    Uh huh.. Now could you point on the doll where the bad doctor touched you?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    RIP Meatloaf. Turns out that he would do anything for love, but the thing he wouldn't do was get a covid-19 vaccine.
    He was 74 years old and suffered from a plethora of health issues for decades. It's amazing that he survived to live into his 70's.

Fucking ghoul.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

I got it for similar reasons.

1) My Father in law resides in an Alzheimer's assisted living home, no unvaccinated visits allowed.
    2) I work for a nationwide healthcare provider that mandated every employee from clinical to clerical to IT get vaccinated by X date or be terminated. They've pushed the date back a couple times, I think the new date is Jan 31st.

But even without those two reasons, after having assessed all the data available, I still would've gotten the jab. Despite being within my desired BMI range, and exercising regularly, taking vitamins, etc. and trying to eat reasonably health conscious for much of my life, I've had asthma from an early age so I didn't want to test my shitty lungs chances against Covid unvaccinated.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    He was 74 years old and suffered from a plethora of health issues for decades. It's amazing that he survived to live into his 70's.

Fucking ghoul.
    Weren't you just like "But what about the Jews" not a week ago in this thread?

Just sayin. You probably ought not get caught calling anyone much of anything judgy from your high horse.

But back on topic.

It was a good, albeit dark and probably too soon, Meat Loaf joke.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 01-21-2022 at 12:57 PM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription