Page 682 of 708 FirstFirst ... 182582632672680681682683684692 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 7072

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Post from Dreaven, posts from Methais and Parkbandit. Nope don't need to read any of it.
    ^ There's that lack of self awareness shining through again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    It's all the same predictable stuff, every time. Why waste the time absorbing it, just reply without reading, knowing that you didn't have to bother.
    ^ Even moreso here.

Dumbasses. Nobody's here to have serious discussion with either of you two tards. We're here to laugh at how butthurt and full of shit you both are about literally everything.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Dumbasses. Nobody's here to have serious discussion with either of you two tards. We're here to laugh at how butthurt and full of shit you both are about literally everything.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

So an interesting thing. MY wife and I have both had COVID, she had it at least twice. The first time she got it, it hit her pretty damn hard. High fever, hallucinations, shortness of breath. Lost smell and taste for months. I only suffered smell and taste loss for about a week, if that. This was in December of 2020.

She again caught it a couple weeks ago. The only way we knew she had it was she lost smell and taste. Pretty much exactly how it affected me the first time. Lasted about a week, never got a fever, though she did suffer nausea and vomiting. I was never away from her for most times, even kissing her on the lips several times (which she got mad at me for because she didn't want to spread it to me. HEY, WE SLEEP RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER EVERYNIGHT FOR HOURS OKAY?) Anyways. Nothing at all happened this time. No loss of smell or taste.

One thing of note, ever since she lost smell and taste the first time, everything has tasted off to here. After she recovered it this time, she claims everything tastes exactly normal again.

Anyways, I think the reason for my awesome defense against COVID is my having beta-thalassemia minor (which has been shown to have lower instances of COVID infection than average) and I'm part of Haplogroup H, (H3), which has been shown to be somewhat effective vs disease.

Of course these are just my thoughts based on my own personal experience... Although Thalassemia is a genetic mutation that they believe developed to help prevent against malaria, common among people who live around the mediterranean.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    So an interesting thing. MY wife and I have both had COVID, she had it at least twice. The first time she got it, it hit her pretty damn hard. High fever, hallucinations, shortness of breath. Lost smell and taste for months. I only suffered smell and taste loss for about a week, if that. This was in December of 2020.

She again caught it a couple weeks ago. The only way we knew she had it was she lost smell and taste. Pretty much exactly how it affected me the first time. Lasted about a week, never got a fever, though she did suffer nausea and vomiting. I was never away from her for most times, even kissing her on the lips several times (which she got mad at me for because she didn't want to spread it to me. HEY, WE SLEEP RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER EVERYNIGHT FOR HOURS OKAY?) Anyways. Nothing at all happened this time. No loss of smell or taste.

One thing of note, ever since she lost smell and taste the first time, everything has tasted off to here. After she recovered it this time, she claims everything tastes exactly normal again.

Anyways, I think the reason for my awesome defense against COVID is my having beta-thalassemia minor (which has been shown to have lower instances of COVID infection than average) and I'm part of Haplogroup H, (H3), which has been shown to be somewhat effective vs disease.

Of course these are just my thoughts based on my own personal experience... Although Thalassemia is a genetic mutation that they believe developed to help prevent against malaria, common among people who live around the mediterranean.
    Not long ago the idea people could get covid-19 twice was inconceivable, now we've got people on their third and fourth infections. The only hope is that like your wife, resulting infections will be more mild as a result of quicker immune recovery.

I've not heard of that genetic mutation, but it strikes me as not all that dissimilar from folks with natural immunity to HIV. Imagine the sort of targeted genetic therapies that could come about one day with such knowledge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Not long ago the idea people could get covid-19 twice was inconceivable, now we've got people on their third and fourth infections. The only hope is that like your wife, resulting infections will be more mild as a result of quicker immune recovery.

I've not heard of that genetic mutation, but it strikes me as not all that dissimilar from folks with natural immunity to HIV. Imagine the sort of targeted genetic therapies that could come about one day with such knowledge.
    It is also extremely hard for people with my genetic mutations to get HIV.

The website is live to order your free COVID at-home tests..

Do it right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Do it right now.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Do it right now.
    "Hello yes my name is ClydeR and I'd like to order 1 million tests. My address is <the location of the dumpster behind Starbucks that ClydeR lives out of>"
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I ordered my 4 tests for my household
    https://stopthemadness.gop/
    https://snowflakevictory.com/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

ďIf you donít believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you donít believe in free speech.Ē
    -My favorite liberal

https://news.yahoo.com/natural-immun...200205306.html

It only took the CDC a couple of years to catch up to what normal people with a functioning brain already knew.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.