Page 2 of 738 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

MANCHESTER, N.H. (KRON) – President Donald Trump on Monday took the stage at a campaign rally in Manchester hours before polls were set to open in its primary.

One of the main topics Trump addressed is the deadly coronavirus outbreak, which has claimed the lives of more than 1,000 people in mainland China.

At the rally, Trump told the crowd “in theory” that once the weather warms up “the virus” will “miraculously” go away come April.

“I hope that’s true,” Trump added. “But we’re doing great in our country.”

More...
    I hope this theory doesn't hurt the value of my germ mask stockpile. I figure those masks will go for $50 each when the virus gets here.

Acting Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Ken Cuccinelli, who is the top member of President Trump's coronavirus task force, was having trouble accessing an online map produced by Johns Hopkins University of the virus' spread. So, he took to Twitter to ask if anyone else was having trouble with the website.

He quickly realized the map was behind a paywall, much to his chagrin. But while Cuccinelli expressed dismay over the university's decision to restrict access during a time of global concern, others pointed out that it was actually little more worrisome that the U.S. government's task force leader was struggling with such a simple issue in the first place. Tim O'Donnell

More...

It was all in public on Twitter, as the head of the U.S. coronavirus task force asked how he could get past a newspaper's paywall to read about the spread of the virus.

What did I say about surgical masks? Remember? You should get in your car and go buy some tonight. Or you could just wait for the Trump administration to provide them when the virus gets here. I'm sure the task force is on top of it.

No need to worry..

Or is there a need to worry..

Americans should brace for the likelihood that the coronavirus will spread to communities in the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warned Tuesday.

"It's not so much of a question of if this will happen in this country any more but a question of when this will happen," said Dr. Nancy Messonnier, director of the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases.

She said that public health officials have no idea whether the spread of the disease to the United States would be mild or severe, but that Americans should be ready for a significant disruption to their daily lives.

More...
    Federal and local health departments will need as many as 300 million masks for health care workers and additional ventilators for hospitals to prepare for a major outbreak of coronavirus, he said.

Why is the CDC contradicting Trump in public? He should fire her immediately, just like he did the entire NSC Global Health Security unit.

President Donald Trump is reportedly furious that stocks are plunging, believing that health officials’ warnings have spooked investors, The Washington Post reported Tuesday night, citing two people familiar with the president’s thinking.

The president has reportedly cautioned aides against forecasting the impact of the virus over fears that stocks could fall further, The Washington Post said.

More...

Cautioning isn't enough. He needs to be sure that woman has her priorities straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    No need to worry..

Or is there a need to worry..

Why is the CDC contradicting Trump in public? He should fire her immediately, just like he did the entire NSC Global Health Security unit.
    Apparently this was Rod Rosenstein's wife from what I was hearing earlier, and according to the CDC, she "went rogue" with this announcement.

TDS is a helluva drug.

EDIT: Also, you're retarded.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-26-2020 at 10:20 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Apparently this was Rod Rosenstein's wife

Very interesting. She's actually his sister, but that's interesting nonetheless. I bet she tingles Trump's spider sense.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Very interesting. She's actually his sister, but that's interesting nonetheless. I bet she tingles Trump's spider sense.
    I was still waking up when I heard it, so they probably did say sister.

You're still big gaylord though.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

the two things i got from this thread, 1: Super curious why Chrome asked me if I needed help translating. The reasoning for that was soon known.. 2: Anyone know of a playstation1 emulator so I can play the original resident evils?

Quote Originally Posted by Realk View Post
    the two things i got from this thread, 1: Super curious why Chrome asked me if I needed help translating. The reasoning for that was soon known.. 2: Anyone know of a playstation1 emulator so I can play the original resident evils?
    http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/psx/

Well the media did it, they went ahead and blamed Trump for the coronavirus outbreak.

Here is a tweet from "journalist" Brian Stelter:

"Since the dawn of the Trump era, countless experts have warned that the president's lack of credibility would imperil the country in the event of an emergency.

As the coronavirus outbreak worsens, those fears may be coming true..."

Yeah...yeah that's it. Trump's "credibility" is why the coronavirus is "imperiling" the US.