Page 608 of 733 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 7322

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Okay, so that's what we're going with now? Not that "he said smallpox is spread through inhaling skin scrapings which is wrong", your original claim?

Jesus.

I understand shit is difficult for you to follow.
    Let’s try again.
    Neveragain: I wouldn’t inhale skin scrappings
    Me: that’s not how it worked.
    You: YES IT WAS!!
    Me: actually it wasn’t.

In Britain, Europe and the American Colonies the method of inoculation was rubbing material from a smallpox pustule from a selected mild case into a scratch between the thumb and forefinger.

If you wanna talk about the first inoculations, you’re wrong. If you wanna talk about how it’s spread, you’re fucking wrong again.

Neither are from fucking inhaling skin scrappings. God you’re a fucking idiot.

But go ahead and keep on doubling down like the idiot you are.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-07-2021 at 05:14 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post

Yeah exactly.

However, the most successful way of combating smallpox before the discovery of vaccination was inoculation. The word is derived from the Latin inoculare, meaning “to graft.” Inoculation referred to the subcutaneous instillation of smallpox virus into nonimmune individuals. The inoculator usually used a lancet wet with fresh matter taken from a ripe pustule of some person who suffered from smallpox. The material was then subcutaneously introduced on the arms or legs of the nonimmune person

Nothing about inhaling skin scrapings, or anything along those lines.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I understand shit is difficult for you to follow.
    Let’s try again.
    Neveragain: I wouldn’t inhale skin scrappings
    Me: that’s not how it worked.
    You: YES IT WAS!!
    Me: actually it wasn’t.

In Britain, Europe and the American Colonies the method of inoculation was rubbing material from a smallpox pustule from a selected mild case into a scratch between the thumb and forefinger.

If you wanna talk about the first inoculations, you’re wrong. If you wanna talk about how it’s spread, you’re fucking wrong again.

Neither are from fucking inhaling skin scrappings. God you’re a fucking idiot.

But go ahead and keep on doubling down like the idiot you are.
    Bro.. you were wrong yesterday.. you are wrong today.

You read his response wrong is all. No big deal, everyone does it.

Instead of doubling/tripling/quadrupling down on every stupid thing you've posted.. maybe just pretend you didn't read it and move on.

This just makes you look even more retarded.. and you don't need any help in that area.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

4. Default

First search response in google for "inhaling skin scrapings smallpox"https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/objects-and-stories/medicine/smallpox-and-story-vaccination

INOCULATION, OR HOW TO USE THE DISEASE AGAINST ITSELF

The first attempts to produce immunity artificially were recorded in China approximately a thousand years ago.
    Healthy people would inhale a powder made from the crusts of smallpox scabs in order to protect themselves from the disease. They might show mild symptoms, but they were usually resistant to any subsequent exposure. The practice was called inoculation.
    Another version of inoculation involved inserting powdered scab or pus from a smallpox pustule into a scratch on the skin made by a sharp instruments

Funny to see Solkern still quoting the dictionary. Good stuff.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    First search response in google for "inhaling skin scrapings smallpox"https://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/objects-and-stories/medicine/smallpox-and-story-vaccination

The first attempts to produce immunity artificially were recorded in China approximately a thousand years ago.
    Healthy people would inhale a powder made from the crusts of smallpox scabs in order to protect themselves from the disease. They might show mild symptoms, but they were usually resistant to any subsequent exposure. The practice was called inoculation.
    Another version of inoculation involved inserting powdered scab or pus from a smallpox pustule into a scratch on the skin made by a sharp instruments

Oh so now your quoting what was done in the east, that has nothing to do with how it was ever done in the west, and had nothing to do with us? Yeah you’re a fucking idiot.

Because what’s even funnier, that entire 1000’s of years ago “story”, was written in 1808, and do you know what it involved? Magicians, wise men and divine men that came from the mountains and mystical places to give the inoculation that you are referring to. Lol maybe you should check what you are trying to reference as fact instead of believing fairy tales and folk lore. Specifically from the Zhongdou xinfa (種痘心法) written by Zhu Yiliang.

China’s earliest known way to solve smallpox which can be supported without magicians and magical men, involved giving smallpox to people that already had smallpox and had just a few scabs already(yeah you read that right, giving them smallpox through inoculation when they already had smallpox), which is still done today with other viruses with accordance to Chinese medicine.

Try harder dumb fuck.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-07-2021 at 08:42 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1200696/

Read this and educate yourself. It’ll be a first. Please let me know when you get to the inhaling skin scrappings.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

UCHealth denies kidney transplant to unvaccinated woman in stage 5 renal failure

A Colorado woman with stage 5 renal failure is scrambling to find a new hospital to perform a kidney transplant after a health system in the state denied the transplant due to her and her donor being unvaccinated against the coronavirus.

"Here I am, willing to be a direct donor to her. It does not affect any other patient on the transplant list," Jaimee Fougner, Leilani Lutali’s kidney donor, told CBS4. "How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I’ve got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life?"

Lutali said she received a letter from Colorado health system UCHealth at the end of September explaining that she and Fougner have 30 days to begin the vaccine process. They would be removed from the kidney transplant list if they refuse the shots.

More...
    I bet Seranazi is reading this article like:

EDIT for Shaps: This is the correct way to post articles.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-07-2021 at 09:26 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We have had as many deaths in 2021 as we did in 2020 due to "covid"...

Now, I have heard people like Seran the Trump claiming those deaths were on President Trump's hands... are the deaths that happened this year on the hands of President Biden's hands.. or are we still blaming President Trump for them, even though he hasn't been President for 9 months now?

Asking for a friend.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME