George Soros.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Who is the leader of antifa?
    Backlash.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Upon seeing the writing on the wall that people aren't going to continue with this bullshit any longer given the riots that are raging across the US, Governor Hitler of Michigan has ended most of the shutdown measures.

With one notable exception: salons and barbershops, which she said would continue to be shut down for several more weeks. She suggested if anyone needs a haircut they Google how to cut their own hair.

Now gee...why would she lift restrictions on dine in restaurants, store limits, people visiting friends and family, but keep salons and barbershops shutdown? Could it be because she's still bitter over that 74 year old barber who defied her tyrannical order and opened up his business anyways so now she's being a vindictive bitch and taking it out on thousands of businesses in her state?

Spoiler: Yes, that's exactly why she's doing it.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-02-2020 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Upon seeing the writing on the wall that people aren't going to continue with this bullshit any longer given the riots that are raging across the US, Governor Hitler of Michigan has ended most of the shutdown measures.

With one notable exception: salons and barbershops, which she said would continue to be shut down for several more weeks. She suggested if anyone needs a haircut they Google how to cut their own hair.

Now gee...why would she lift restrictions on dine in restaurants, store limits, people visiting friends and family, but keep salons and barbershops shutdown? Could it be because she's still bitter over that 74 year old barber who defied her tyrannical order and opened up his business anyways so now she's being a vindictive bitch and taking it out on thousands of businesses in her state?

Spoiler: Yes, that's exactly why she's doing it.
    You don't think there's any possible way that it's because there is no practical way to maintain social distancing while receiving salon and barber services? Not even a little bit? Seems logical enough to me. I mean, can you cut my hair or do my nails from 6 feet away? Seems incredibly difficult, but maybe you know something I don't. You do realize this virus is still a risk, right?

And in what world do you compare a stay at home order to prevent a deadly virus from spreading, to riots sparked from police brutality? Apples to oranges, at least make valid comparisons. And I don't hear anyone getting in an uproar about curfews being instated due to the riots. You call stay at home orders police state, what are curfews?? Safety is important. It's what our entire society is built on. When people don't feel safe, things start to crumble. The stay at home orders were not some tyrannical power grab, they were a logical measure taken to reduce the spread of a deadly virus that we knew little about. For all of the posts I see from you about reporters, it's almost like you don't realize there are conservative reporters doing the exact same thing on the far right. You are incredibly far right, bashing on the far left. When honestly, most people are somewhere in the middle. I don't think that any other president in History has been this controversial (not even the first Black president). Do you truly believe it's because he's the messiah that is "draining the swamp" or do you think there's even a remote possibility that he could really just be that bad of a person? I might have disliked Bush for his policies but I sure didn't feel as strongly about him as I do Trump. Something to consider.

Some background before I give my opinion, which I'm sure you'll find 15 ways to ignore the valid arguments... I'm a middle class white guy, have a decent tech job, 2 kids, all of that. I started at the bottom and worked my way up and while I have a degree, I didn't get the degree until I was already established in my career and didn't really need one, but did it as a single parent to show my children the importance of it. Trump's policies have neither helped nor hurt me personally (though his tax cuts for his rich buddies are something else entirely). I don't claim Democrat or Republican (more Libertarian), and view myself as fiscally conservative but morally liberal, meaning that I believe in being responsible with money but also believe in personal freedom --- for all people, not just white men.

Now for my opinion: if you support Trump, it means you're willfully ignorant, and you should probably admit that you're also racist and don't really care about anyone but "you and yours".... certainly not the general population of the world or the world itself. That's his MO. That's who he is at his core. Just look at his trail of screwed over business dealings and bankruptcies. The information is there if you really want to see it, but most people who support him will choose not to, and simply discount it as liberal propaganda. That excuse only works for so long. If you support that, that's who you are too. If you deny that he is a criminal, you're willfully ignorant. And you can't use the "no proof" excuse. He's rich, and is currently the most powerful man in the world, and is obviously not afraid to threaten, coerce, and bully people into doing what he wants. I mean, no one has ever gotten away with crimes right? Again, if you refuse to see this, you are willfully ignorant. he might be innocent in a court of law, but don't kid yourself into believing he is truly innocent. And you won't see it in him, because it's a reflection of you which is in turn why you support him. Something like 77% of black people see Trump as a racist... how many of his supporters would say he's a racist? None, I'm sure they'd all point out that there's black people on his staff or something. Those supporters... all racists, they just won't admit it because deep down, they're ashamed because they know it's stupid and wrong, they just can't help themselves. I feel bad for them, I really do. I'm sure most of us white men wish we were living in the 20's... but we're not. We're more evolved, more enlightened, and we shouldn't be stifling that growth.

Case in point, I live in Texas and I have a lot of co-workers (all of them 50+ year old white men for sure) who support Trump and who I always had a lot of respect for. Every time I ask them how they could support him after he says the next dumbest thing, it's always "But he's doing good things for me, I just wish he'd keep his mouth shut!". They've literally said that to me, verbatim. What they miss, or willfully choose not to ask, is an important question... at what cost to others is he benefiting you? They're the same people who don't return their shopping carts, don't turn on a blinker for a lane change, or wear a mask in public when there's a pandemic. All of these actions cost you so little (a small amount of effort), but in some instances they can actually save lives (okay, maybe not the shopping carts). It's selfish, lazy, and rude. So at least be honest with yourselves and everyone else about who you are. Maybe, just maybe, it'll make you realize you can do better, be better.

It's time to quit holding other people back so you can get ahead. It's time to actually try to find mutually beneficial solutions, so that everyone walks away happy. It's time to unite the nation, not continue to divide it. It's time to truly let racism die the death it has deserved for so damn long now. We're all people, and color of skin doesn't matter. Judge people on their individual actions, not for differences in pigmentation and culture.

And a couple of weeks ago or so, I sent some of you some shitty neg rep with some anonymous comments. I apologize for that. I was pissed off and let loose because it made me feel good in the moment. I shouldn't have done it, my comments were wrong, and I apologize for my mistake. At no point should we devolve into name calling for personal satisfaction but we should keep a civil discourse instead. Personal reflection allows us to see the mistakes we've made and then we can choose to do better in the future or not. I am choosing to do better.

Side note for laughs, Trump always reminds me of the dad on Ray Donovan. Looks like him, and says dumb shit just like him. Anyone else see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    You don't think there's any possible way that it's because there is no practical way to maintain social distancing while receiving salon and barber services? Not even a little bit? Seems logical enough to me. I mean, can you cut my hair or do my nails from 6 feet away? Seems incredibly difficult, but maybe you know something I don't. You do realize this virus is still a risk, right?

And in what world do you compare a stay at home order to prevent a deadly virus from spreading, to riots sparked from police brutality? Apples to oranges, at least make valid comparisons. And I don't hear anyone getting in an uproar about curfews being instated due to the riots. You call stay at home orders police state, what are curfews?? Safety is important. It's what our entire society is built on. When people don't feel safe, things start to crumble. The stay at home orders were not some tyrannical power grab, they were a logical measure taken to reduce the spread of a deadly virus that we knew little about. For all of the posts I see from you about reporters, it's almost like you don't realize there are conservative reporters doing the exact same thing on the far right. You are incredibly far right, bashing on the far left. When honestly, most people are somewhere in the middle. I don't think that any other president in History has been this controversial (not even the first Black president). Do you truly believe it's because he's the messiah that is "draining the swamp" or do you think there's even a remote possibility that he could really just be that bad of a person? I might have disliked Bush for his policies but I sure didn't feel as strongly about him as I do Trump. Something to consider.

Some background before I give my opinion, which I'm sure you'll find 15 ways to ignore the valid arguments... I'm a middle class white guy, have a decent tech job, 2 kids, all of that. I started at the bottom and worked my way up and while I have a degree, I didn't get the degree until I was already established in my career and didn't really need one, but did it as a single parent to show my children the importance of it. Trump's policies have neither helped nor hurt me personally (though his tax cuts for his rich buddies are something else entirely). I don't claim Democrat or Republican (more Libertarian), and view myself as fiscally conservative but morally liberal, meaning that I believe in being responsible with money but also believe in personal freedom --- for all people, not just white men.

Now for my opinion: if you support Trump, it means you're willfully ignorant, and you should probably admit that you're also racist and don't really care about anyone but "you and yours".... certainly not the general population of the world or the world itself. That's his MO. That's who he is at his core. Just look at his trail of screwed over business dealings and bankruptcies. The information is there if you really want to see it, but most people who support him will choose not to, and simply discount it as liberal propaganda. That excuse only works for so long. If you support that, that's who you are too. If you deny that he is a criminal, you're willfully ignorant. And you can't use the "no proof" excuse. He's rich, and is currently the most powerful man in the world, and is obviously not afraid to threaten, coerce, and bully people into doing what he wants. I mean, no one has ever gotten away with crimes right? Again, if you refuse to see this, you are willfully ignorant. he might be innocent in a court of law, but don't kid yourself into believing he is truly innocent. And you won't see it in him, because it's a reflection of you which is in turn why you support him. Something like 77% of black people see Trump as a racist... how many of his supporters would say he's a racist? None, I'm sure they'd all point out that there's black people on his staff or something. Those supporters... all racists, they just won't admit it because deep down, they're ashamed because they know it's stupid and wrong, they just can't help themselves. I feel bad for them, I really do. I'm sure most of us white men wish we were living in the 20's... but we're not. We're more evolved, more enlightened, and we shouldn't be stifling that growth.

Case in point, I live in Texas and I have a lot of co-workers (all of them 50+ year old white men for sure) who support Trump and who I always had a lot of respect for. Every time I ask them how they could support him after he says the next dumbest thing, it's always "But he's doing good things for me, I just wish he'd keep his mouth shut!". They've literally said that to me, verbatim. What they miss, or willfully choose not to ask, is an important question... at what cost to others is he benefiting you? They're the same people who don't return their shopping carts, don't turn on a blinker for a lane change, or wear a mask in public when there's a pandemic. All of these actions cost you so little (a small amount of effort), but in some instances they can actually save lives (okay, maybe not the shopping carts). It's selfish, lazy, and rude. So at least be honest with yourselves and everyone else about who you are. Maybe, just maybe, it'll make you realize you can do better, be better.

It's time to quit holding other people back so you can get ahead. It's time to actually try to find mutually beneficial solutions, so that everyone walks away happy. It's time to unite the nation, not continue to divide it. It's time to truly let racism die the death it has deserved for so damn long now. We're all people, and color of skin doesn't matter. Judge people on their individual actions, not for differences in pigmentation and culture.

And a couple of weeks ago or so, I sent some of you some shitty neg rep with some anonymous comments. I apologize for that. I was pissed off and let loose because it made me feel good in the moment. I shouldn't have done it, my comments were wrong, and I apologize for my mistake. At no point should we devolve into name calling for personal satisfaction but we should keep a civil discourse instead. Personal reflection allows us to see the mistakes we've made and then we can choose to do better in the future or not. I am choosing to do better.

Side note for laughs, Trump always reminds me of the dad on Ray Donovan. Looks like him, and says dumb shit just like him. Anyone else see it?
    tldnr racist screed alert
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    tldnr racist screed alert
    That's really high mindedness there

Careful Seran... looks like someone wants a chance at your belt.. here he is entering the ring now!

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You don't think there's any possible way that it's because there is no practical way to maintain social distancing while receiving salon and barber services?
    There is no way to keep 6 feet away from people in just about any other aspect of our lives that requires us to go outside yet most of those restrictions have been lifted.

Also the government isn't there to babysit us and forbid us from getting a haircut on the very slim chance we might catch a virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's really high mindedness there
    This is funny coming from a massive racist who then likes to call people racist for disagreeing with them all the while lying about their own words and positions.

I gave it more consideration that it deserved.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

"One of the dumbest posts in the history of posts. Congrats on being lead by the MSM and swallowing every story they make up. Let me guess: You still believe Trump is a Russian asset... don't you? Willfully ignorant.. just the perfect little Dem"
    -- Parkbandit anon rep

MSM... like Fox News as well? Seriously, bias exists on both the left and right, why do you keep running to that argument?

Like I said, I am a Libertarian if anything, not a Dem or Rep. The entire party system is dumb, and you should vote on your conscience and your beliefs, not on a party line. The hope is that we keep evolving and realize some of the antiquated beliefs should go. My Google feed is unbiased, I get news articles from all outlets. Fox, CNN, whatever. The difference is, I am intelligent enough to see past the bias in them, on both sides. Finding those few unbiased articles are a blessing, and it's rare except from a few outlets.

I don't believe Trump is a Russian asset. Do I think he used their assistance inappropriately? Fuck yeah I do. Do I think he realizes the potential ramifications of that? Sure, he just doesn't care because it was to his benefit. These are obvious if you step back and get the left or right out of your head.