Page 128 of 744 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228628 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 7433

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    What was the second tweet, Methais? Seems to have been removed.

Why are people bickering so relentlessly over the estimates of deaths from various models? We're literally living through a fake pandemic and y'all are trying to argue which model based on various assumptions of a literally on-going fake pandemic is more correct.

You guys have no chill.
    FTFY
    Last edited by Fortybox; 04-06-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    FTFY
    You believe the novel coronavirus, aka COVID-19, is fake?

Just want to make sure I'm understanding what you're trying to fix from my post.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding what you're trying to fix from my post.
    He said the pandemic is fake, not the virus. Stop with the fake news already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    He said the pandemic is fake, not the virus. Stop with the fake news already.
    The data doesn't support the level of absolute freak out we've had as a result of this.

You're pretty dense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post

You're pretty dense.
    At least I know the definition of pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A bit of good news. For April 5th the number of new daily cases in the US dropped by 8,880 (about 25%), going from 34,196 new daily cases to 25,316.

The number of new daily deaths also dropped by 165, going from 1330 to 1165.

It's a bit too early to get excited because this could just be an outlier, but it's the first bit of good news we have had in a while.

Most states either had a drop in the number of new cases or it stayed about the same.

Louisiana looks especially good, going from 2199 new cases on April 4th to 514 on April 5th.

NY and NJ continue to be massively over represented in the number of new cases and new deaths, accounting for 46% of new cases and 57% of new deaths.
    The number of new daily cases went back up again for April 6th, going from 25,316 on the 5th to 30,331, but that's still down from the 4th so that's good news.

The number of new daily news on April 6th was 1,255, slightly up from the 5th (1165) but still down from the 4th (133). Still a good trend.

NY and NJ of course still are are way over represented, accounting for 42% of the new cases and 55% of the new deaths.

Maybe it's time we just sealed off NY and NJ from the rest of the world and let the rest of us get on with our lives. It's pretty clear the city and state leaders of NY have failed.

8. Default

Anyone who understands mathematics understands that the instances of infection are going to go up. So are the deaths. So is the impact to the economics of the United States. If you disagree with this, you are retarded and don't understand there are 350M people in America, and this shit is going to spread. Stay at home, try to stop the spread.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Anyone who understands mathematics
    Know your audience.

Who is going to pay attention after reading that?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Anyone who understands mathematics understands that the instances of infection are going to go up. So are the deaths. So is the impact to the economics of the United States. If you disagree with this, you are retarded and don't understand there are 350M people in America, and this shit is going to spread. Stay at home, try to stop the spread.
    I've practically been locked up in my house for 3.5 weeks while the mayor of NY city was telling people to go out and live their lives like normal and dine in at restaurants because everything was fine.

I think I've earned the right to bitch about the failure of NY. This shit would have been over with a week ago if people had just followed the guidelines from day 1.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 04-06-2020 at 10:14 PM.