Page 483 of 742 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 7417

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    What? Do you even understand what you wrote? I sure as hell don’t.
    Just look at what you just wrote, and you call me a retard? That’s funny.
    What's funny is that you think catching a typo auto correct somehow makes you less retarded and upset.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    What's funny is that you think catching a typo auto correct somehow makes you less retarded and upset.
    Whatever you say cupcake. But if you are going to try and insult someone’s intelligence, at least do it correctly, retard.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Whatever you say cupcake. But if you are going to try and insult someone’s intelligence, at least do it correctly, retard.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

In a stunning declaration of authority, Alex M. Azar II, the secretary of health and human services, this week barred the nation's health agencies, including the Food and Drug Administration, from signing any new rules regarding the nation's foods, medicines, medical devices and other products, including vaccines.

Going forward, Mr. Azar wrote in a Sept. 15 memorandum obtained by The New York Times, such power "is reserved to the Secretary." The bulletin was sent to heads of operating and staff divisions within H.H.S.

More...
    If a vaccine is approved shortly before the election, will you trust it knowing that Secretary Azar determined himself that it was safe, bypassing the normal approval process in the FDA? Listen to Trump below.

Here is Trump discussing the vaccine this morning on Fox and Friends..

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

It's funny watching Democrats go full anti-vaxxer just to show Trump how rational and normal they are.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It's funny watching Democrats go full anti-vaxxer just to show Trump how rational and normal they are.
    To be fair, the far left liberals were already anti-vaxxer (which blows my mind and I lean liberal). That being said if it has been properly vetted I would have no issue with getting the vaccine, though I doubt I would be in the demographic eligible for it.

I wonder if it will be free, or if it will have a crazy cost associated with it? I would assume insurances would cover it but if they didn't add that to the clusterfuck.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I wonder if it will be free, or if it will have a crazy cost associated with it?
    It'll be free to US citizens, probably even illegals.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It'll be free to illegals, probably even US citizens.
    Fixed that for you.

USA rank out of 170 countries sorted from worst to best..
    Mortality Rate - 11th worst
    Case Fatality Rate - 59th worst
    Number of Infections - Worst in the world
    Number of Deaths - Worst in the world

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-...tes_by_country

Case Fatality Rate is the number that Trump likes to cite. You can see him cite that statistic in the below interview with Jonathan Swan at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQm2eMWYno

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    USA rank out of 170 countries sorted from worst to best..
    Mortality Rate - 11th worst
    Case Fatality Rate - 59th worst
    Number of Infections - Worst in the world
    Number of Deaths - Worst in the world

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-...tes_by_country

Case Fatality Rate is the number that Trump likes to cite. You can see him cite that statistic in the below interview with Jonathan Swan at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edQm2eMWYno
    We're 4% of the world's population and over 20% of the deaths.

We've lost more people now from COVID than any other mass death event except the 1918 Spanish flu and the Civil War.