Page 579 of 593 FirstFirst ... 79479529569577578579580581589 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 5925

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Not political at all. No, nope, not at all! Have to love that old tweets can be found.

Note: That goes for both sides. This is just an example of one. Funny part is 1:30-2:40. Partisan bullshit in the media is going to destroy us all. All people, regardless of ideology, should be pissed as hell.
    Last edited by Shaps; 09-14-2021 at 07:31 PM.

You know, if you wanted to eliminate those who refuse to capitulate to your agenda, you could politicize a harmless virus that mutates randomly, then produce a politicized vaccine that your staunchest opponents will not take because they don't need it, then release a strain of the virus engineered to kill anyone not vaccinated, calling it a mutation, and then move forward with your agenda. It would be the 21st century equivalent of rounding up dissenters and shooting them. Just saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh the fake ivermectin stories get even better!

Remember when idiots like Seran fell for the other fake news story that ZOMG! Over 70% of calls into Mississippi's poison control center were for people overdosing on horse medicine!

Yeah turns out that's more fake news.

Turns out the real number is TWO percent, and of that two percent 70% were calls specifically from people taking ivermectin meant for livestock.

So...yeah. Bigots such as Seran were so sure that hicks living down in them southern states were so stupid that everyone was gobbling up horse medicine as fast as they could and being rushed to the hospital for treatment. Turns out it's not even remotely close. A whole ONE person who called Mississippi's poison control center was instructed to seek further help at a hospital.
    The Mississippi State Department of Health clarified Wednesday that 70 percent of calls related to ivermectin this month were not a percentage of all calls as the agency previously reported
    It's not fake news when the agency reports that information.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    It's not fake news when the agency reports that information.
    Nope. That's just the fake news covering their asses because they read what they wanted to read.

Here is what the Mississippi Department of Health put out:

The Mississippi Poison Control Center has received an increasing number of calls from individuals with potential ivermectin exposure taken to treat or prevent COVID-19 infection.

At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.
    I'll grant you that it's kind of ambiguously worded.

It can either be read:

70% of ALL recent calls have been related to people taking livestock medicine.

OR the more likely reading of that is: 70% of all calls related to ivermectin ingestion has been people taking livestock medicine.

Maybe the news could have....oh I don't know....made a single phone call and cleared the whole thing up?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-14-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Nope. That's just the fake news covering their asses because they read what they wanted to read.

Here is what the Mississippi Department of Health put out:

I'll grant you that it's kind of ambiguously worded.

It can either be read:

70% of ALL recent calls have been related to people taking livestock medicine.

OR the more likely reading of that is: 70% of all calls related to ivermectin ingestion has been people taking livestock medicine.

Maybe the news could have....oh I don't know....made a single phone call and cleared the whole thing up?

This is what they put out. I don't see how you read that any other way. 70% of recent calls are about ingesting the paste. Pretty cut and dry.
    Last edited by drauz; 09-14-2021 at 09:39 PM.

This is what they put out.
    Yeah no kidding. I literally just quoted that.

I don't see how you read that any other way. 70% of recent calls are about ingesting the paste. Pretty cut and dry.
    It's because you, much like the media, are reading ONE bullet point in a list of bullet points.

The first bullet point very clearly mentions that they are receiving more calls from people taking ivermectin.

The next bullet point, you know the one following the first bullet point which makes clear they are talking about calls related to people taking ivermectin, mentions 70% of calls related to ivermectin usage has been from people taking medication meant for livestock.

What you and the media are doing is known as "taking something out of context." The media did it because they have a narrative to push, you are doing it because for some reason you seem to always defend fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Not political at all. No, nope, not at all! Have to love that old tweets can be found.

Note: That goes for both sides. This is just an example of one. Funny part is 1:30-2:40. Partisan bullshit in the media is going to destroy us all. All people, regardless of ideology, should be pissed as hell.
    I knew almost nothing about Nicki Minaj before all of this. I knew she was a singer and that's about it.

But holy shit, after reading all of this and the back and forth I think she's pretty fucking funny and honest.

She said people should take the vaccine after they do research on it and feel comfortable getting it, they shouldn't feel bullied into getting vaccinated.

ZOMG! What a monster! She's literally killing people!!!

I knew almost nothing about Nicki Minaj before all of this. I knew she was a singer and that's about it.

But holy shit, after reading all of this and the back and forth I think she's pretty fucking funny and honest.

She said people should take the vaccine after they do research on it and feel comfortable getting it, they shouldn't feel bullied into getting vaccinated.

ZOMG! What a monster! She's literally killing people!!!
    Nicki Minaj is a piece of shit.. you can look up her past if you want.. but my point was more about the media and how they are fucking everyone over.. but I get what you're saying.

Blog Entries

Yeah no kidding. I literally just quoted that.

It's because you, much like the media, are reading ONE bullet point in a list of bullet points.

The first bullet point very clearly mentions that they are receiving more calls from people taking ivermectin.

The next bullet point, you know the one following the first bullet point which makes clear they are talking about calls related to people taking ivermectin, mentions 70% of calls related to ivermectin usage has been from people taking medication meant for livestock.

What you and the media are doing is known as "taking something out of context." The media did it because they have a narrative to push, you are doing it because for some reason you seem to always defend fake news.
    At least 70% of the recent calls have been related to ingestion of livestock or animal formulations of ivermectin purchased at livestock supply centers.
    Any reasonable person reads that as 70% of calls coming in are related to people ingesting ivermectin. Not surprising you don't, not to mention you didn't say this when it first came out.. because you read it the same way. Just stop the bullshit already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Nicki Minaj is a piece of shit.. you can look up her past if you want.. but my point was more about the media and how they are fucking everyone over.. but I get what you're saying.
    I really don't know anything about her, but in this case she comes off smelling like roses and Joy Reid and the rest of the media comes off smelling like shit as per usual.