Page 740 of 743 FirstFirst ... 240640690730738739740741742 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 7422

Thread: Wuhan Virus

The tin foil hate wearers amongst the far right don't seem to be able to get traction pretending Trump didn't urge injections of household cleansers during a nationally televised press conference, or to push unproven Chyyyna theories.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The tin foil hate wearers amongst the far right don't seem to be able to get traction pretending Trump didn't urge injections of household cleansers during a nationally televised press conference, or to push unproven Chyyyna theories.
    I asked AI to respond to your dumb statement with an equally dumb statement. Here is what it came up with. You should note, this is how we all read your retarded posts.

Well, well, well, buckle up, because I've got a doozy for you! You see, Joe Biden isn't just your average politician. No, no, no. He's actually a secret agent working for the intergalactic lizard people who control the government from their underground lairs. Why do you think he always wears sunglasses indoors? To hide his reptilian eyes, of course!

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Did you know that Joe Biden's favorite hobby is knitting? But it's not your ordinary knitting. Oh no, he's using those needles to weave a web of lies and deceit to keep us all in the dark about the true shape of the Earth. That's right, folks, the Earth isn't round or flat—it's shaped like a giant cosmic pretzel, and Biden is determined to keep it that way!

And let's not forget about his ties to the Illuminati. Rumor has it that he's their top recruiter, using his charming smile and folksy demeanor to lure unsuspecting citizens into their ranks. Ever wonder why he's always whispering? It's because he's communicating with his Illuminati overlords, plotting their next move to take over the world!

So, the next time you hear someone dismiss Biden's antics as mere politics, just remember: there's a whole world of conspiracy theories out there waiting to be uncovered. Open your eyes, sheeple, before it's too late!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

"Tin foil hate"

Can't even get a 3 letter word right, you fucking idiot.

Anyway, still waiting for you to produce anything at all showing Trump telling people to "iNjEcT hOuSeHoLd ClEaNeRs."

I'll even do 90% of the work for you since you're a useless lazy slob:

Point out the timestamp where trump told people to "inject household cleaners" in this 1 minute and 12 seconds long video.

Protip: The only person who's dumb enough to still buy into this is you. Big shocker.

or to push unproven Chyyyna theories.

Chyna's clit was bigger than your dick. Literally.

Last edited by Methais; 04-26-2024 at 02:35 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Well, well, well, buckle up, because I've got a doozy for you! You see, Joe Biden isn't just your average politician. No, no, no. He's actually a secret agent working for the intergalactic lizard people who control the government from their underground lairs. Why do you think he always wears sunglasses indoors? To hide his reptilian eyes, of course!

5. Default

AI knows how to write em eh?

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Look guys, someone made fake Gmail correspondence!
    https://x.com/covidselect/status/178...9wLZVRL-GyffDg

This fake too?
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

I haven't checked on the impending plaque in a while..

CHICAGO, April 25 (Reuters) - Colombia has restricted the import of beef and beef products coming from U.S. states where dairy cows have tested positive for avian influenza as of April 15, according the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I haven't checked on the impending plaque in a while..
    Start brushing your teeth more then, dumbass.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

9. Default

Wait, I thought this thread was about the kung flu?

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Wait, I thought this thread was about the kung flu?
    It's about ClydeR is retarded.