Page 485 of 734 FirstFirst ... 385435475483484485486487495535585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 7337

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It is intentionally being obtuse to think a country with 1.4B in population has fewer fatalities and cases than the US. The originating country, no less.

China is reporting 3 deaths per million ffs, a total of 4800 (and I rounded UP).

I'd ask you both to confirm you believe it, but I know you won't.
    So you don't believe in American Exceptionalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Of course you do.
    Yeah, and you should to. Half their population doesn’t think it’s a hoax, they don’t have people coughing and spitting in other peoples’ faces. They don’t have people running into stores with zero regard for others screaming fuck you, you liberal mask wearing sheep. They have zero free will, gov’t has complete control. They actually listen to govt health guidelines and suggestions. So yeah they don’t.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-23-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Yeah, and you should to. Half their population doesn’t think it’s a hoax, they don’t have people coughing and spitting in other peoples’ faces. They don’t have people running into stores with zero regard for others screaming fuck you, you liberal mask wearing sheep. They have zero free will, gov’t has complete control. They actually listen to govt health guidelines and suggestions. So yeah they don’t.
    China also lies constantly about everything to the point that even George McFly would stop falling for their bullshit.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    China also lies constantly about everything to the point that even George McFly would stop falling for their bullshit.
    We’ve also come to the conclusion that the US govt lies as well. So, I guess the US is also under counting their cases and deaths as well?
    I’m not disputing that the Chinese lie and are probably under counting their numbers, I still believe they are under the US.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

We’ve also come to the conclusion that the US govt lies as well. So, I guess the US is also under counting their cases and deaths as well?
    I’m not disputing that the Chinese lie and are probably under counting their numbers, I still believe they are under the US.
    Well the base believes we're overcounting to get that sweet sweet magical covid pay for hospitals.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Well the base believes we're overcounting to get that sweet sweet magical covid pay for hospitals.
    I actually checked this, and found no evidence, or reports that this is true. But I’m sure the doctors are just amazing at covering it up so they can’t be caught.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Cases are probably being underreported, yeah. If for no other reason than due to the fact that it's very likely that way more people have caught it and either didn't get tested, or didn't show any symptoms. And you know what that means...
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Cases are probably being underreported, yeah. If for no other reason than due to the fact that it's very likely that way more people have caught it and either didn't get tested, or didn't show any symptoms. And you know what that means...
    I know 3 people that said they tested positive for Covid-19 that didn't feel anything from it.

So either the testing is flawed or Covid-19 isn't as deadly to everyone as being reported.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I actually checked this, and found no evidence, or reports that this is true. But I’m sure the doctors are just amazing at covering it up so they can’t be caught.

It actually is not the doctors, nor frankly is it the hospital administrators. The reason this is not really visible to us is because of how the reimbursement process works.

It is happening though. Even if a patient is only presumed to have COVID-19 without a corresponding laboratory-confirmed test, and up to 3x more if the patient is placed on a ventilator. The key point here is it is law, and as such every hospital administrator will exact as much as possible from the circumstance. That discussion is a tree in the forest.

Fact: The Coronovirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (passed by Congress 25 March 2020 and signed into law by President Trump 27 March 2020) provides for up to $175B in relief funds for multiple categories of healthcare providers and related / supporting services.
    Fact: House vote 419 for, 6 against, 8 not voting | Senate vote 96 for, 0 against, 4 not voting
    Fact: The $175B in relief funds includes provisions for increased cost of care due to the pandemic and loss of revenue.

ESTIMATE: The AHA estimates that hospitals have lost an estimated $202B in the period from March to June. Source: https://www.aha.org/guidesreports/20...-pressures-due

Of that estimate, $36.6B is allocated to the additional expenses directly associated with COVID-19 treatment. This estimate factors for payments for COVID-19 patients at the increased legal rates. Some $161.4B is from cancelled surgeries, outpatient treatment and reduced emergency department services. Another $4.6B is split between additional equipment and support for frontline workers. The estimate for the period from July to December 2020 is an additional $120.5B in losses.

The forest has many more trees than whether or not a health care institution is charging the amount permitted by law. Consider what will happen to US healthcare when half of our hospitals go insolvent and close. The issue is much more complicated than the cost of healthcare in the US. Even if healthcare costs were capped, revenue models would trend the same and while we might be able to talk about billions in loss instead of hundreds of billions, we would still be discussing shortfalls, funding efforts and how to survive.
    Last edited by Risen; 09-23-2020 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Corrected categories in estimate.

The CDC is recommending people to basically cancel Halloween this year; no traditional trick-or-treating, virtual costume contests, and no Halloween parties.

Meanwhile Antifa and BLM continue their reign of terror with nightly protests and riots.

Fuck this stupid shit.